Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ep 7 now,

Yeah this bytch is a problem :mjlol:

EP 8 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

THE GOAT IS BACK :wow: :wow: :wow:

Hey man, what show are you referring too?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Alright, since Bleach dub wanna be on vacation, guess I’ll start watching Kenshin in sub.

:martin::martin:
Man I was going through it with Kenshin.

Idk if I’m rusty or the sun is faster than normal. Maybe they talk more or something, but I had to rewind that shyt mad times.

I’m reading the Mitsurugi technique, and then I’m like did “did Kenshin do a spin move?” I gotta go back lol.

I’m usually ok with sub, I’m watching GT in sub, I played almost every Yakuza game in sub, I’m usually ok with Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan, so idk.

Gotta get my reading speed up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished rewatch of The Emmience in Shadow rewatch. And I actually enjoyed it more then my first time watching it. While I do think Konosuba comedy has higher highs, Emmience was more consistently funny and more entertaining. Part of it could that I do find Alpha's plot in the story to be refreshing as you get a lil break from the Cid fukkery. OP one sided fights do be weird to animate so no complaints on that end.

I legit forgot that final scene with Sherry. Bro Cid fukked her up mentally hard :picard:. Wait till she learns Cid and Shadow are the same person. Rose and Iris while Cid unintentionally fukked them up. Rose being forced into a situation to give up everything for her. I liked what they did with Iris showing that someone who has tied by their sense of justice can't grasp the full picture.

Alexia as unbearable as she was at the start of the show is the one character heading into S2 along with Alpha I'm curious what they do with her. She was the one character who got good development.

Also Cid wanting to be everyone targeting him as a villain :russ:. Dude is living as a chuuni to the absolute extreme.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've been telling people this series is piff.

Plus you actually watching anime is a shock :lolbron:

You and @T-K-G are so close to becoming #GRIFFITHSET y’all have no idea :mjlol:

It’s a tight race…… I’m waiting on the brehs to finish voting to see which one of y’all make it:lolbron: