Reppin
Latveria
EP 8 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

THE GOAT IS BACK :wow: :wow: :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-10-01_at_9.02.58_PM.png

Starting rewatching Dr. Stone New World Pt 1 before Pt 2 starts in a week or so. Kohaku thinking bread sounds like a super ability :deadrose: Animation is usually very creative for this adaptation.

Wait so MAPPA took half of the staff away from JJK right when they got to shibuya...to work on Chainsawman S2?

:mjgrin: higher ups seen what my son was going through and made a business decision, move the best of the best away from an extremely wild arc in the most hyped anime just to make sure Denji's fukkery is captured properly

Makes sense to me :sas2:
I'm going to cry to see what gets left for Jigo :mjcry:

The series deserves the CSM/JJK treatment for an anime if we talking about the quality of the manga. But its expected to get the shortend of the stick since its not as popular and the manga was finished well before it got an anime.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the pilot episode of Overtake and I felt it did a good job of getting the audience familiar with the sport. I think there's potential with where the story is most likely going. I am shocked about how many real brands they were able to use. I am just wondering how many episodes it will take for build up because I feel with sports animes it start off slow to get the audience familiar, but when they start cooking they cook.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got damn new season of Castlevania was hard as fukk. Easily one of the best shows this year. Every episode was violent as fukk. Had some dope characters too. Animation and fighting was excellent.

Gluttony anime got potential.

Shangri Li Frontier feels like what I stand on a million lives should have been. Good pacing, nice vibrant colors for the animation.

Dark Gathering just keeps getting better and better.

Helck been fire too.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watch the first episode of Shy. Which similar to MHA is a superhero themed show. As you can guess the girl whos name is shy is well shy. Animation seemed solid. Voice acting seems good. I am assuming each country has a hero with a troupe about it.

Japan has a shy Hero.

Russia has a drunken older sister type as their hero :skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Isayama on his Snyder cut shyt trying to release new endings until fans finally leave him alone for fumbling the bag.

I picture him calling Anno and asking how he did aftet NGE finished and Anno going "well, if you go through depression you can make a really trippy movie and they are gonna love it, for some reason" and Isayama going back to writting on some :sadbron: :sadcam: shyt.