T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I got spoiled from YT comments and I figured that was the case given what you said. :francis:

Like cmon breh who in the series would you honestly put on Snape killing Dumbledore status. It was either Gojo or Megumi :francis:
The comparison was that people were doing it intentionally, not the characters themselves :why::snoop:

played-yourself-dj-khaled.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
MHA has been dogwater for years though

you just trying to get me started again :mjgrin:
No bullshyt, I caught up on my whole backlog this past week and I completely forgot about MHA. Like damn, if you hadn't been on the verge of a rant, I probably wouldn't have realized for a while.

That shyt is almost Boruto status where I have to prepare myself to catch up.:snoop:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I just started this series called "pokemon" lets see how it goes

Edit:
Just finished episode one, why does ash have to start with this yellow rat, professor Oak did him so dirty
:mjlol:

:troll:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Castlevania looking fire as always :wow:

this nikka started singing and made me wanna start a record label off the strength :damn: gave us a whole verse, voice actor need to pull up to my funeral and do the same

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No bullshyt, I caught up on my whole backlog this past week and I completely forgot about MHA. Like damn, if you hadn't been on the verge of a rant, I probably wouldn't have realized for a while.

That shyt is almost Boruto status where I have to prepare myself to catch up.:snoop:
i ran into an old homie last weekend, nikka was tryna tell me boruto was heatrocks

that's how he became my old homie :scust:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i ran into an old homie last weekend, nikka was tryna tell me boruto was heatrocks

that's how he became my old homie :scust:
Gotta look at a nikka sideways saying shyt like that, not say a series can't have fire moments but that doesn't erase the abundance of ass. Breh voluntarily gave himself bad credit, you hate to see it.:francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gotta look at a nikka sideways saying shyt like that, not say a series can't have fire moments but that doesn't erase the abundance of ass. Breh voluntarily gave himself bad credit, you hate to see it.:francis:
he was extremely casual and thought he was putting me on game :wow: my disgust was palpable

man's said Ragnarok animation was high quality :hhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
NAA NAAAAAA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN :damn: :bryan:

:dead:

I gotta say, it's kinda impressive how almost every JJK episode this season has had info or dialogue that is still relevant to what's currently happening in the manga.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
NAA NAAAAAA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN :damn: :bryan:

:dead:

I gotta say, it's kinda impressive how almost every JJK episode this season has had info or dialogue that is still relevant to what's currently happening in the manga.
Gege had everything planned up till Shibuya. If you told me someone else wrote the series post shibuya I would believe you.