T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hot take but Kengan Ashura is better than Baki

Agreed
Better and more realistic fights. Music and characters are about equal. Kengan got better animation imo. At least nikkas look different and not just varying sizes of swollness like in Baki. I love Baki though and its fukkery is top notch, but Kengan just hit harder. Crazy how we got to see both kinda back to back or at least just some weeks apart.
:ohhh: I need to peep this

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Read the 1st volume of this the chapters were pretty short and episodic, but it was pretty fun. Anime could be a very good comedy depending on Voice acting performance and direction.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i been out of the loop with new anime. going to check out Zom 100 and Freiren: Beyond Journey's End. lemme see whats up with Jujutsu Kaisen too, seems to be pretty popular. (just started chapter 1 of the manga)

damn i'm larry holmes out here smh. haven't even watched Mob Psycho III yet :sadcam:
Don't listen to that other MF, man has no idea what he's talking about honestly.

Definitely check out Mob first, then JJK, Zom, and Freiren. All very solid choices with Mob being the clear cut favorite.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
They really spent an entire season revolving around Rudy's impotence :what::snoop::mjlol:

Typically I can watch anime with the wife around and sometimes she watches it but this was 12 year old level shyt.

On the other hand, Bungo delivered with their season. Fire finale, great plot twist at the end. We never found out Fyodor's abilities, I don't think he's really dead. And the way the season ended, I hope the turnaround for the next season isn't too long.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What the hell going on?

They making these video game animes outta no where.

They got Onimusha, Devil May Cry, and Tomb Raider coming out.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Undead Murder Girl Farce was piff from start to finish. Great writing, music, characters (especially the banter that aspect was :wow: ), and animation was super solid. In contrast to something like Fire Hunter which had a really good story too but animation was rough in comparison. Easily up there with BSD as my favorite of the season. And honestly is the best new show that I have seen this year, but Frieren could have something to say about that. If you aint watching you making a mistake imo.

Also finished watching Bottom-Tier Tomozaki-kun. I heard good things about the Ln, but honesty S1 felt more like a coming of age show like Skip & Loafer then a romance series, tho the execution compared to Skip & Loafer was more rough. This is more so how to build yourself up and demonstrate how putting the effort is what makes the difference. It also tackled stuff on the end of pushing yourself to improve as a person, but not hide completely behind a mask in a way that you aren't being genuine. Granted stuff why Aoi is just helping/coaching a loser gamer like him is strange at the start. But beyond that its the rare Ln Romance series that actually had an actually foundation and purpose behind it. Which 99% of Ln romances lack.