tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
zgapafq34bqb1.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gawd damn those are a lot of shows :whoo: and Pluto wasn't even included :damn:

Which are the new debuting series with the most anticipation @tripleaamin ? :feedme:
For stuff that I have read:
  • Frieren: Beyond Journey's End - everything about this shyt is looking Madhouse + the Bocchi director. The manga is fukking amazing. It deals with the post-adventure topic and how you move on from it. But it is not a sad manga unlike To Your Eternity it does focus on the negative points but instead reflects on the positive points of moving forward. Writing is fantastic. Very interested how they do the fight since outside of Stark all the fights are done by mages. There is 4 episodes dropping this Friday.
  • 100 Girlfriends - This goes hard in parodying the romance & harem genre. As a comedy its fantastic, but that is because its self aware its a series you aren't supposed to take seriously. The one asterisk if you don't really watch much romance & genre it prob is a pass I would say.
  • Ragna Crimson - Assuming this gets a good adaptation this fits well for those wanting a good action series. It basically is a revenge story but the path that the Mc gets his revenge is pretty unique I would say. Not caught up with the manga, but the characters and their motivations really impressed me. Now I will say if animation ends up being mediocre this should be a skip cause imo its pretty dependent on that.
  • Shangri-La Frontier - If you a hardcore gamer this is a must watch. Mc basically is a hardcore gamer, but in the unconventional sense. First few episodes might be slightly slow, but when the first event in the story happens the series becomes great and hasn't let up through volume 7 which is as far as I read so far.

For stuff I haven't read but caught my interest:
  • Apothecary Diaries - The first trailer that caught my attention looked really good. It looks like a mystery series and a high regarded Ln so keeping an eye on this one.
  • Undead Unluck - I heard mixed things of the manga. But the animation looks really good so on that alone I'm gonna give it a shot.
  • Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions - I actually am tempted to read this since its free on jump. But a detective mystery where the leads sound like they could be great banter. I don't think it will live up to Undead Girl Murder Farce I am intrigued by it.
You add sequels and returning shows:
  • JJK
  • Dark Gathering
  • Helck
  • Kenshin Remake
  • SxF S2
  • Goblin Slayer S2
  • Dr Stone New World Pt 2
  • Emmience in Shadow S2
  • Dead Mount Death Play Pt 2
Everyone will def find some show for them to watch this season and add to their backlog.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
So they’re making a show called Dragon Ball Magic, which sounds similar to GT.

Of course imma support, but I really don’t know how to feel about this.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:
I just seen something on insta about this.

I wonder if they're gonna find a way to put SSJ4 into this :wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For stuff that I have read:
  • Frieren: Beyond Journey's End - everything about this shyt is looking Madhouse + the Bocchi director. The manga is fukking amazing. It deals with the post-adventure topic and how you move on from it. But it is not a sad manga unlike To Your Eternity it does focus on the negative points but instead reflects on the positive points of moving forward. Writing is fantastic. Very interested how they do the fight since outside of Stark all the fights are done by mages. There is 4 episodes dropping this Friday.
  • 100 Girlfriends - This goes hard in parodying the romance & harem genre. As a comedy its fantastic, but that is because its self aware its a series you aren't supposed to take seriously. The one asterisk if you don't really watch much romance & genre it prob is a pass I would say.
  • Ragna Crimson - Assuming this gets a good adaptation this fits well for those wanting a good action series. It basically is a revenge story but the path that the Mc gets his revenge is pretty unique I would say. Not caught up with the manga, but the characters and their motivations really impressed me. Now I will say if animation ends up being mediocre this should be a skip cause imo its pretty dependent on that.
  • Shangri-La Frontier - If you a hardcore gamer this is a must watch. Mc basically is a hardcore gamer, but in the unconventional sense. First few episodes might be slightly slow, but when the first event in the story happens the series becomes great and hasn't let up through volume 7 which is as far as I read so far.

For stuff I haven't read but caught my interest:
  • Apothecary Diaries - The first trailer that caught my attention looked really good. It looks like a mystery series and a high regarded Ln so keeping an eye on this one.
  • Undead Unluck - I heard mixed things of the manga. But the animation looks really good so on that alone I'm gonna give it a shot.
  • Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions - I actually am tempted to read this since its free on jump. But a detective mystery where the leads sound like they could be great banter. I don't think it will live up to Undead Girl Murder Farce I am intrigued by it.
You add sequels and returning shows:
  • JJK
  • Dark Gathering
  • Helck
  • Kenshin Remake
  • SxF S2
  • Goblin Slayer S2
  • Dr Stone New World Pt 2
  • Emmience in Shadow S2
  • Dead Mount Death Play Pt 2
Everyone will def find some show for them to watch this season and add to their backlog.
Kenshin needs to release that fukkin dub!!

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just seen something on insta about this.

I wonder if they're gonna find a way to put SSJ4 into this :wow:

They gotta be REAL confident that the show will be good because they’re doing something a lot of people hated, which was make Goku a kid again.

SS4 needs to return 4sho.

I love Dragon Ball everything man.

:wow: :wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the Eminence in shadow.....wtf is the actual point of this show? These isekais are a caricature of themselves at this point. This is horrendous.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching the Eminence in shadow.....wtf is the actual point of this show? These isekais are a caricature of themselves at this point. This is horrendous.

It's primary serves as a parody on the iseaki genre. If you are taking the story 100% seriously and not as a comedy you gonna hate it. Same thing if you were watching Konosuba seriously.

The only difference is that Emmience utilizes its parody in the story so if you don't read Light Novels and/or Isekai you might miss these jokes. Compared to Konosuba where the jokes are pretty easy to spot.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
First cour of Helck is done and honestly the only thing holding back the show is the animation because everything about the show is great. Next week we getting into Helck backstory. I legit thought the backstory was coming after the ED popped up early but instead we got Piwi's adventures side story. Piwi brings top tier fukkery so its alright for me.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-26_at_3.35.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-26_at_3.35.21_PM.png

Some inhabitants in this world are just :scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
First cour of Helck is done and honestly the only thing holding back the show is the animation :scust:
Yup I dropped it after 4-5 episodes because it was incredibly underwhelming. The story is fun but it ain't anything special to the point of overcoming such a lazy effort in animation.