tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
  • Gotta say Misfit nailed these past 6 episodes these episodes were easily 9/10. Problem with S2 Pt. 1 is that everything happens way too fukking and honestly took a rewatch of pt. 2 for things to make sense. Rest of the episodes were 5/10 and pretty mediocre since bad pacing can ruin good content. Def would have delivered with 24 episodes. The post credit scene got me :lupe:
  • Also Missing Pieces was a step up in terms of adaptation for Horimiya from S1. All the content they adapted here was great. Def must watch for rom-com fans. They should have content for another season but unless we get another volume of chapters I doubt we get it.

RzUJYZR.png

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Mushoku Tensei ending resolves the conflict at the start of the arc & the conclusion of S1. It was a bit of a bumpy ride to get to this point, but the last few episodes were definitely some of the best in the series to me.

I'm glad they showed things almost entirely from Sylphy's perspective here as the reunion with Rudeus is because of her own efforts (with a major assist from Ariel & Luke). Had it been from Rudeus perspective it may seem as though she was being coerced into a relationship rather than pursuing something she genuinely wanted. This is something MT generally does well as it will timely shift away from Rudeus to give other characters a stage to show their motivations leading up to a climax.

We also see a bit of role reversal between the two. Sylphy used to be the crybaby that was always vulnerable. Now its Sylphy standing tall consoling Rudeus at his most vulnerable. Not at all the weakling as we once knew her to be. The contrast between Eris leaving him and Sylphy appearing to be gone, only to walk back into the room was very well depicted too. Even better than it was described in the WN.

This arc was important to give Rudeus a foundation to build upon. He's now rooted somewhere, and to someone, that he can call home. No longer a wanderer searching for purpose and that starts to change him quite a bit moving forward. Now to look ahead to part 2 in April which should be received as well as part 2 of season 1.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's like the only pair of shades I can recall ever seeing in that world. I guess next season we can get back to the plot moving alone now that this erectile disfunction side quest is finished. It took up way too much time of this season.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dark Gathering finishes the first of two consecutive cours with adapting Volume 4 with adapting Chs. 14 + 15. I was literally worried of them adapting 2 chapters since the last time they adapted 2 chapters (anime spoilers) it skipped the scene Yayoi-chan was mentioning saving Eiko is priority

They nailed this episode. They are doing a great job just like the manga with slowly making it creepier and creepier and it worked well here imo. Everything was happening fast and even that jump scare got me for a min :russ:.

Big thing with episode showed that not all of these ghosts are evil as given by the H Castle Ruins Ghost. Here they have an alley rather then a ghost that Yayoi-chan Also this episode showed how important Kei is going forward as unlike with the previous arcs Yayoi would be dead without here. Also the fetish that they found adds intrigue of what exactly is it? Why was it there? Why was it corrupting the H Castle Ruins Ghost?

Next episode we shall jump into another S-Rank location. Excited to see how they will adapt it.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_2.41.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_2.44.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_2.48.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_2.48.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_2.51.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.01.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.04.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.04.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.06.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.07.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.11.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.11.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.06.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.15.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.16.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-24_at_3.18.03_PM.png

Lastly Kondou-sensei doodle to celebrate episode 12

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, they nailed the cave stuff and Sylphie stepping up like no one else in Rudy's life ever had.

At least they got the most difficult part to adapt from the source material out of the way and we get to the good stuff. We have at least 4-5 more cours until we get to other real dull parts of the story (Rudy going to see his grandma) and I'm not sure Bind will even adapt that into the anime (they might just do an OVA if they wanna adapt it). We gonna be eating good in April :ahh:

Surprised we didn't
Get any update on Eris. Her arc is dope as fukk and it can totally be a stand alone OVA, but I thought they would at least show some glimpses of what she's up to at this point in the story

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Yeah, they nailed the cave stuff and Sylphie stepping up like no one else in Rudy's life ever had.

At least they got the most difficult part to adapt from the source material out of the way and we get to the good stuff. We have at least 4-5 more cours until we get to other real dull parts of the story (Rudy going to see his grandma) and I'm not sure Bind will even adapt that into the anime (they might just do an OVA if they wanna adapt it). We gonna be eating good in April :ahh:

Surprised we didn't
Get any update on Eris. Her arc is dope as fukk and it can totally be a stand alone OVA, but I thought they would at least show some glimpses of what she's up to at this point in the story
I hope we get another Eris OVA but it’s gonna need the budget of a full upper tier episode since it’s gonna be mostly fighting and smelling foul

There’s a bunch of side stories
pax jr, Rudy nearly massacres his grandmothers mansion looking for his mom, etc, cliff making the panties etc
that I think they will give a full episode to because a lot of it comes into play either at the end/in post main story or is integral character back story.