LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Man this Bleach episode was :wow: this is how you set up for the double episode finale of this cour. fukkery in part 2 has been great but this episode was :ohlawd:

The start of this episode was ooooooooooo shyt. So from what I understand Yamamoto defeated a basically nerfed Yhwach man Bleach giving Yamamoto more L's even after his death. :picard:. We do see that Quincy vs shinigami weren't always at war. The talk about this one single world is interesting as hell as well as him calling the Soul King his father. The thing regarding fear of death he blames on the Soul King. But fear of death is a natural human emotion :patrice:. A lot of things I assume will be explained later but this brought whats about to happen to an even great level.

The fake out was great imo. They legit had me thinking that Squad 0 strength was bullshyt for a min :russ:. The fake out was great where if was Yhwarch's soliders who realized it was too late :wow:.

As much as I love JJK this season (and they delivered on the secret inventory arc beautifully btw) Bleach saw what they put up and raised up their ante.

This episode showcased when Bleach is good its :wow:
Man you ain't never lied, they've done an excellent job of highlighting the necessary elements and using that to keep the battle moving at a pace that creates a hectic atmosphere. Every episode people are falling victim or displaying new abilities and then it's on to the next battlefield. They're not stretching any of this out, it's going to be a rollercoaster to a bloody conclusion.

It's bittersweet for me though as a whole because there are a few moments that I remember wanting to have more a chance to breathe to increase impact. There's also the element of finality because you know there's nothing after this, so just soaking it all in.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Black_Panther_JS

BD is def one of those dudes who acts like he don’t watch ecchi but he def watches more then his fair share. :pachaha:

Na…. If I did…. Y’all should know by now… I would lean into it

Just because you a Division83 breh ain’t gots nothing to do with me!! :mjlol:

Sidenote….. Japan wild

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just finished BC this morning. Last night had to stop it in half.

Man I really miss this show.

It was an era and it’s definitely one of the greats…. Like it’s had non stop weekly 5+ year run….. and longevity is also a qualifier to be one of the GOAT shows

Asta definitely belongs at the table of Big 3 GOATs.

I just don’t know who else (from his era or slightly afterwards) can sit with him
I just finished the anime after a month binge and wow Asta might be GOAT anime character 😳

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS

BD is def one of those dudes who acts like he don’t watch ecchi but he def watches more then his fair share. :pachaha:

He makes too many JBO-esque post for it not to be true 😂

Or he just hasn’t come to terms with it yet so he only watches clips, but deep down he wants to enter that world :ohlawd:

@Bryan Danielson we support your journey into the world of ecchi :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That’s all BD :pachaha:

I don’t watch Ecchi like that unless it’s a comedy like Prison School/Shimoneta and I definitely don’t watch Hentai 😂:whoa:
liar-higurashi.gif