RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
To reiterate what homie said a few posts ago

If you are anime only you need to BLOCK EVERYTHING RELATED TO JJK for atleast the next 3 weeks to a month.

We at Defcon 5 rn :hubie: remember when Snape killed Dumbledore and shyt like this was happening?

Consider this your warning

@Bryan Danielson :ufdup: I'm dead serious

I feel like low key this a spoiler in of itself lol. As someone who is Anime only :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Animation delivered in the Kenshin fight in the recent episode :blessed:

@LordDeathwatch its kind of funny how an OG Samurai Shonen feels refreshing cause all of the exorcism/demon kind of anime and mangas we be getting. Making a lot of those feel pretty generic.

Besides the new meme manga Kagurabachi of course :mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Animation delivered in the Kenshin fight in the recent episode :blessed:

@LordDeathwatch its kind of funny how an OG Samurai Shonen feels refreshing cause all of the exorcism/demon kind of anime and mangas we be getting. Making a lot of those feel pretty generic.

Besides the new meme manga Kagurabachi of course :mjgrin:
There's definitely something to be said for the simplicity and proverbial clean lines of the OGs compared to the buffet of options we have now. They're usually unencumbered by the attempts at depth we usually see today but of course they still suffer from some of the usual outdated tropes.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-09-22_at_5.45.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-22_at_5.49.09_PM.png

Too true :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Man this Bleach episode was :wow: this is how you set up for the double episode finale of this cour. fukkery in part 2 has been great but this episode was :ohlawd:

The start of this episode was ooooooooooo shyt. So from what I understand Yamamoto defeated a basically nerfed Yhwach man Bleach giving Yamamoto more L's even after his death. :picard:. We do see that Quincy vs shinigami weren't always at war. The talk about this one single world is interesting as hell as well as him calling the Soul King his father. The thing regarding fear of death he blames on the Soul King. But fear of death is a natural human emotion :patrice:. A lot of things I assume will be explained later but this brought whats about to happen to an even great level.

The fake out was great imo. They legit had me thinking that Squad 0 strength was bullshyt for a min :russ:. The fake out was great where if was Yhwarch's soliders who realized it was too late :wow:.

As much as I love JJK this season (and they delivered on the secret inventory arc beautifully btw) Bleach saw what they put up and raised up their ante.

This episode showcased when Bleach is good its :wow: