86d.png

3c4.jpg

Rated P for Peak :laff:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Now after this episode is when Shibuya arc truly begins. :mjgrin:

This episode was more about THAT reveal then (todays anime spoiler) during the sequence when Gojo was using 0.2s infinite void because tbh there are like 4 fights that need special attention. Solid episode to bring about the madness that is to come.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The GOAT unleashed for 2 tenths of a second and catching literally 1,000 bodies :dead: :wow:

Brain-kun finally revealing himself. Disgusting motherfukker :scust:

Animation was on point, I hope this team is in charge of the fights that are coming :ohlawd:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That episode was insane, and my body wasn't ready for that ending. My friend told me to avoid social media and websites due to something major happening in the manga. I made sure to mute everything JJK related due to the for you section of twitter somewhat spoiling it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That episode was insane, and my body wasn't ready for that ending. My friend told me to avoid social media and websites due to something major happening in the manga. I made sure to mute everything JJK related due to the for you section of twitter somewhat spoiling it
To be honest breh, you are best muting everything JJK related for at least a couple of months. People are basically being baited by both Mappa and the mangaka to spoil anime only watchers, it's pretty fukked up :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bring anime only and yeah that episode of JJK was god tier. :wow:
To reiterate what homie said a few posts ago

If you are anime only you need to BLOCK EVERYTHING RELATED TO JJK for atleast the next 3 weeks to a month.

We at Defcon 5 rn :hubie: remember when Snape killed Dumbledore and shyt like this was happening?

Consider this your warning

@Bryan Danielson :ufdup: I'm dead serious

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
To reiterate what homie said a few posts ago

If you are anime only you need to BLOCK EVERYTHING RELATED TO JJK for atleast the next 3 weeks to a month.

We at Defcon 5 rn :hubie: remember when Snape killed Dumbledore and shyt like this was happening?

Consider this your warning

@Bryan Danielson :ufdup: I'm dead serious

I’ll avoid the Manga thread at all costs. :damn::wow: