Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
When did I tag you?:what:

@Black_Panther_JS or @Consumed what he talking bout?:dahell:
@Obreh Winfrey and @Blackfyre that last scene though..... teasing possibly that time skip!!:whoo:

I can’t front..... THATS the way to end a season:wow:

But I’m gonna remain strong:blessed:

Praise Yammy!:ahh:

@Obreh Winfrey aint got nothing for you.

He GANG now:ufdup:

This between you by yourself and the Set:ufdup:

:mjlol: @Obreh Winfrey

this all hilarious but you GriffithSet too:pachaha:

My #GriffithSet homey @Obreh Winfrey Uncle Nelson

shyt was like “Rookie year” Deion Sanders :banderas:

And me…. :ohhh:

@Obreh Winfrey is GriffithSet:ehh:

And I get 33%:ufdup:

@It is a mystery is GRIFFITH SET and @Obreh Winfrey and all of GRIFFITH SET stand with him and support him:yeshrug:

Man….. today (Monday) was a shytTY DAY for me.

So get ready to potentially see me raise the bar a little on some fukkery. I really need some laughs and comedy

fukk it….. @Obreh Winfrey

Do something:unimpressed:

How you gonna unite with @Obreh Winfrey to forsake me!:what:

You spose to me my Wiseman :comeon:
:unimpressed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Spellblades Ep 11

Great episode. This episode sold me on the series going forward. The twist was obviously really well done, but this episode showed that there is more to it then some edgy revenge plot.

But man feel real bad for Stacy. So basically she wanted to work hard for her blood relative father to notice her, but that would never happen. But in doing that her adoptive father would not show her love showing she is really part of another family by blood. I think people speculated this on her, but this is a fukked up situation.

Nanaos speech was great in saying yes you want to prove yourself, but you should strive to be your own person. That really hit home for her. Chella being half-elf was an interesting twist. I guess we are bound to learn how their magic works since it was just introduced here. But it makes the whole Stacy situation sad since her being better then Chella would never happen. McFarlene family really is fukked up.

Albright's backstory was also pretty fukked up. Seeing someone come up and improve and beat you is a feeling everyone should be proud about. But his father and his family beat him for it and killed the girl and her family. Which then showcases that these families and their pride play such a big deal that Albright progress wouldn't reflect on him rather then his family.

No surprise Nanao made quick work of him. Well the ending had magic beasts, which seems to be led by Ophelia. The gang not getting a break and now have to save Pete and the captives.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-15_at_1.29.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-15_at_1.29.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-15_at_1.29.40_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-09-15_at_1.41.05_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-09-15_at_1.46.53_PM.png

yhmEU8j.jpg

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Been watching the 90's Black Jack OVA's for a few weeks now. About an unlicensed doctor who offers to treat patients that no one else will touch, usually for a modest fee of one million dollars. It becomes apparent overtime that it's less about the money for him as it is seeing how much people value their lives. Being unlicensed allows him to be more creative and take more risks in treating his patients, too. Usually to their benefit as gives them what they can't find in traditional hospitals.

All of the illnesses so far have been unique and hard to predict the outcome of. I'm at 0% so far in trying to guess whats wrong with them. The animation and anatomical detail is disturbingly good especially in the surgery segments. And Black Jack is a really complex character I find.

I'm a bit surprised that there's nothing else like this in anime. Would think a medical drama would make for good anime subgenre, even if you gotta turn them all into high school girls cuz thats the meta.