Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i :salute: you for making it through the entire Bleach run

Do not attempt it with One Piece breh :whoa:

I’m considering starting One Piece 20+ years too late…..:martin:

On my hypocrite shyt for niccas in 2020-now finally watching HxH for the first time:pacspit:

Doing so, gonna make me a big hypocrite and becomes something I’ve made a coli career shytting on for years.:snoop:

And I’ll have to give up my GriffithSet spot and I’m not sure if that is safe or smart….. cuz I hold back the variants on some last ep of Loki shyt.:why:

Man you really either die a One Piece Hater or live long enough to become a One Piece Stan:sadcam:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’m considering starting One Piece 20+ years too late…..:martin:

On my hypocrite shyt for niccas in 2020-now finally watching HxH for the first time:pacspit:

Doing so, gonna make me a big hypocrite and becomes something I’ve made a coli career shytting on for years.:snoop:

And I’ll have to give up my GriffithSet spot and I’m not sure if that is safe or smart….. cuz I hold back the variants on some last ep of Loki shyt.:why:

Man you really either die a One Piece Hater or live long enough to become a One Piece Stan:sadcam:
breh wtf are you even saying

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I ready know that people gonna sleep on Shangri-la Frontier, shyt should be good. 5 volumes in so far manga is heat.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Started watching bottom Tier Tomozaki-kun. Its the rare Ln that has a solid foundation instead of the usual self insert shyt.

Chill episode of Helck today.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-12_at_2.59.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-12_at_2.59.33_PM.png

:mjlol: Piwi's reaction to him trying to help them with the cooking competion after its over :skip:. Next episode we prob seeing actual progression.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BSD S5 Ep 10

HOLY fukkING shyt :damn:

Talk about ramping it up even more Dazai seems to be dead. Fukuzawa appears to be dead. Atsushi is strangled with an arm and leg torn off. A fukking table falling off with help of gravity can't pull out the sword from Bram-chan. Fukuchi by all accounts seem to won. Well lets see what net episode cooks.

Also the quote Dazai used before he got shot was absolutely hilarious. He will be saved by the power of friendship. LMAO :mjlol: :deadrose:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Undead Girl Murder Farce Ep 11

Shizuka luckily got saved by these 3 werewolf girls. And it seems even girls from this village are getting abductted and killed. Perhaps the culprit is doing so in both villages. But why? :jbhmm:
The whole judgement thing they do is a fukking joke. Granny determines if you are lying she was gonna suggest Shizuka killed Nora. Which is a joke. The path ends where Nora is found. The only thing I could think of is that they were able to transform to get rid of the smell maybe. At the very least its enough imo to suggest that the culprit is not human.

Aya and Tsugaru seem to find the path to the village unfortunately they were being tailed. Highly anticipating the finale. :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No idea what's up with Yuki tho, I agree :camby: she the type to gaslight an incel into doing a serial shooting, reckless as hell
Unless it's talking about titties and ass, Yuki does not know how to communicate with others :francis:

I started watching Banana Fish and :picard: I think I'll pass

Too many Booty Bandits and mental trauma smh
I lasted two episodes and it just didn't click for me, all the hype for that? :ld: