LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So this Bleach episode was definitely something :skip:.
Bro that soundtrack while Love had his little monologue had me dead AF. :deadrose:

Mayuri continues to be shamelessly broken, dude is Aizen Jr. with the plots and backups. Mans really spun the block with the Szayel drug cut with percs and blood replacement.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was thinking about rewatching "Now and Then, Here and There"

I remember that shyt hit me like a ton of bricks when I was like 12

But it'd suck to rewatch and it be hot gabbage now :mjcry:

Anyone else got shows they're shook to rewatch cuz it may spoil the memory?

Beyblade and Metabots came to thought immediately :pachaha: these nikkas were causing extreme property damage with fukking spinning tops, entire Final Fantasy summons inside of little chips with zero explanation :mjlol: how the hell were they even controlling them shyts

I tore my kitchen floor the fukk up using these :banderas: had Draciel S(w/metal balls), Drigger F, the red Dranzer F and the Black Dranzer

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Well anything that revolved Suletta, her mom, and Eri were really good.

But everything surrounded with the rest of the cast was :mjlol:

Part 1 did a solid job settings things up but anything in part 2 revolving around anybody but those 3 was :francis:

Actually was more disappointing then demon slayer s3 since I believe they both aired at the same time

I wouldn't even say S3 was a disappointment, but I say that as a manga-reader.

Just like the movie, ufotable did the best they could with a nothing arc and nothing characters.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't even say S3 was a disappointment, but I say that as a manga-reader.

Just like the movie, ufotable did the best they could with a nothing arc and nothing characters.
Well manga readers kind of have an idea the arc is more meh. But from an anime only perspective coming off the entertainment district arc which was :wow:

But the Muichirou fight where they dragged it out to like 3 episodes was like :unimpressed:.Same with the stuff regarding Genyas backstory. Its no surprise they are milking it but damn they really went out of their way to drag this arc. I get the arc is weak, but the middle portion of the season was ass.

I pray the final arc is all movies otherwise we bout to get another AoT milking crap.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Well manga readers kind of have an idea the arc is more meh. But from an anime only perspective coming off the entertainment district arc which was :wow:

But the Muichirou fight where they dragged it out to like 3 episodes was like :unimpressed:.Same with the stuff regarding Genyas backstory. Its no surprise they are milking it but damn they really went out of their way to drag this arc. I get the arc is weak, but the middle portion of the season was ass.

I pray the final arc is all movies otherwise we bout to get another AoT milking crap.

I didn't even watch it :mjlol:

Think I watched the 1st couple of episodes, and that was it.

The episode after Genya got the burner out, I just stopped

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dark Gathering only adapted chapter 13 in todays episode. Not too much to talk about without getting into future spoilers since the anime did end at a very good place imo

This episode did highlight the danger of an S ranked location. Those 2 things being:
  1. They can trap you their indefinitely
  2. Or give you a curse that will follow you indefinitely.
2 keys to look out going forward. I am very curious how they will go about for next week's episode adaptation wise.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.04.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.04.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.07.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.08.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.18.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.20.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.20.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.23.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.24.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.24.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.24.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.25.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.26.55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.27.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_2.28.12_PM.png

Here is Kondou-Sensei's doodle celebrating episode 11

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
fukk Kaido, been praying on that nikka's downfall the moment I heard about him. Luffy said me AND my team gone eat :mjcry:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
MT 11 - strong episode. One of the best

Yes Sylphy could have told Rudeus her identity. But it wouldn't have had the payoff that it did today :mjcry:

shout out to Ariel for the assist. Great friend.
It’s nice seeing a faithful adaption post out even if it’s the slowest arc. everything about this cour makes me antsy to see how the second part plays out with all the world building this season did

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It’s nice seeing a faithful adaption post out even if it’s the slowest arc. everything about this cour makes me antsy to see how the second part plays out with all the world building this season did

Yeah, this was a difficult stretch to adapt in one season and they managed it well all things considered. They have a good grasp on the writers purpose and what’s most important to translate which bodes well for the future.

There is so much in part 2 to look forward to. The reactions are gonna be great.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
MT 11 - strong episode. One of the best

Yes Sylphy could have told Rudeus her identity. But it wouldn't have had the payoff that it did today :mjcry:

shout out to Ariel for the assist. Great friend.
I honestly wonder why she still likes him so much after all the disturbing tendencies he's shown her. She has some sort of hero complex I guess because he saved her years ago but his behavior shows red flags. He is his father's son. Had shyt to say about his own dad's behavior but nothing about him screams loyal dedicated husband either. She also comes across as the type of girl that would unquestionably put up with any BS he gives her. Like if they get together and he cheated on her she's just accept it and settle.

It's too bad Ariel and Luke don't know Rudy all that well because if they did they could steer her away from him on that romantic level.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I honestly wonder why she still likes him so much after all the disturbing tendencies he's shown her. She has some sort of hero complex I guess because he saved her years ago but his behavior shows red flags. He is his father's son. Had shyt to say about his own dad's behavior but nothing about him screams loyal dedicated husband either. She also comes across as the type of girl that would unquestionably put up with any BS he gives her. Like if they get together and he cheated on her she's just accept it and settle.

It's too bad Ariel and Luke don't know Rudy all that well because if they did they could steer her away from him on that romantic level.

Really. Seems obvious

-First friend. Discriminated against by all other peers in youth.
-Taught her how to defend herself with incantation less magic. She is probably dead by now without that knowledge.
-One of the strongest and most highly revered people in their location.
-Befriended her again without knowledge of her identity, nothing but positive interactions between them like every day for over a year.

You are probably looking at this from a modern day lens rather than the setting that these characters are in and the different expectations they have out of relationships.

Who says Ariel and Luke are kind people? :mjgrin:

They want to protect her as a friend but it's not like they're so much better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Really. Seems obvious

-First friend. Discriminated against by all other peers in youth.
-Taught her how to defend herself with incantation less magic. She is probably dead by now without that knowledge.
-One of the strongest and most highly revered people in their location.
-Befriended her again without knowledge of her identity, nothing but positive interactions between them like every day for over a year.

You are probably looking at this from a modern day lens rather than the setting that these characters are in and the different expectations they have out of relationships.

Who says Ariel and Luke are kind people? :mjgrin:

They want to protect her as a friend but it's not like they're so much better.
Ariel had to assemble a rube goldberg machine just to get her to confess to Rudy. If they knew he was a potential dirtbag perhaps she wouldn't have.