Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i :salute: you for making it through the entire Bleach run

Do not attempt it with One Piece breh :whoa:

I think I attempted to marathon One Piece ages ago.

I went from "this shyt wack" to "why am I watching this shyt I can't stop" to "holy shyt Alabastra is the GOAT storyline ever" to being in my feels cause of Water 7.

That's damn neat 300 eps out of ONE THOUSAND and I tapped out.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Random Anime Thoughts:

One Piece

:ohhh: What If....

Dragon was actually Shanks the whole time!?

Think about it.

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m fukkin with the One Piece show. I really wonder where the show stops though because there’s no way they’re gonna do the whole anime.

I’ve also noticed that the anime is trending too.

I wonder how many episodes until everyone gives up watching.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I attempted to marathon One Piece ages ago.

I went from "this shyt wack" to "why am I watching this shyt I can't stop" to "holy shyt Alabastra is the GOAT storyline ever" to being in my feels cause of Water 7.

That's damn neat 300 eps out of ONE THOUSAND and I tapped out.
I didn't click with One Piece until Luffy put the hat on her head and the team marched on Arlong.

Really though One Piece is something people should read then watch certain moments animated. I know there's a whole anti-read movement here but the anime shouldn't be treated like a stand alone product.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I didn't click with One Piece until Luffy put the hat on her head and the team marched on Arlong.

Really though One Piece is something people should read then watch certain moments animated. I know there's a whole anti-read movement here but the anime shouldn't be treated like a stand alone product.
I mean one piece Adapts at most 1 chapter per episode nowadays. That is so garbage :mjlol:

I thought bleach arrancar arc was slow with 2 chapters per episode .

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
BSD S5 Ep 10

HOLY fukkING shyt :damn:

Talk about ramping it up even more Dazai seems to be dead. Fukuzawa appears to be dead. Atsushi is strangled with an arm and leg torn off. A fukking table falling off with help of gravity can't pull out the sword from Bram-chan. Fukuchi by all accounts seem to won. Well lets see what net episode cooks.

Also the quote Dazai used before he got shot was absolutely hilarious. He will be saved by the power of friendship. LMAO :mjlol: :deadrose:
Bro, there's so much fukkery going on here and it's all layered. I feel like everything is clicking on all cylinders from the tension to the little moments that highlighted character interactions to the action. There's been several times this season where things are happening without dramatic actions and that's what keeps me locked in.

This show is great.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gojo is just on another level any help would do more harm for him then good :wow:

Tbh weakest episode so far and iirc they rearranged chapters in a very good manner. Getting this fight out of the way was the good call. Since you could barely call it a fight tbh. Yuji making light work of this bug shows the boy is determined.

Fight was weak, but now we are passed all the appetizers, now we get to feasting starting next week :blessed:.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-14_at_2.05.13_PM.png

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'd love to wait and binge watch Shibuya but I can't wait that long :damn:

Jogo such a savage :picard:

Considering where the manga is right now, a lot of good stuff to refresh my memory and put it in context for what's going.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bro, there's so much fukkery going on here and it's all layered. I feel like everything is clicking on all cylinders from the tension to the little moments that highlighted character interactions to the action. There's been several times this season where things are happening without dramatic actions and that's what keeps me locked in.

This show is great.
The hopelessness in that last episode :wow:. Leaving you with the taste where you feel like game over is 100% certain. Still hard to count out Rampo and their victory condition is getting that page from Fukuchi We are 10 pages left to catch up from the manga so nobody knows what's happening next week since this is new content for even manga readers :pachaha:

I gotta praise with what they have done with Fukuchi. Yes he is stupidly OP, but at the same time they did a great job showcasing even OP characters got weaknesses. Aya being able to get Bram-chan a few episodes back is indicative of that.

Biggest thing the show does well, which is something Undead Girl excels at as well. Every second you are glued onto the screen. That is the sign of terrific writing. Both also have super solid animation when fights do happen.