tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching the Netflix One Piece. Enjoying it so far and it really motivated me to watch the anime to try to find the differences, hopefully I don’t forget too much lmao.
Fair warning that the anime's pacing is much much worse then the live action adaptation and its 1000+ episodes on top of that.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Random JJK thoughts: 100% not asking for spoilers please
  • Was there no one at the Kyoto branch (Three Great Sorcerer families or otherwise) that could have healed Kokichi Muta?
    • Mahito healing him didn't interfere with the power, efficiency, etc. of his Heavenly Pact
    • So no one could have called in a favor to Shoko?
    • Unless Mahito's technique is different, in some way, to RCT healing
  • Why the hell did Yuki tell Geto that there was already another Star Platinum Vessel?
    • This is less about his choice and more about her lack of awareness/ aloofness
  • I'm very interested in how domain expansion/ simple domains work as tactics and in general because once I think I have a handle, it gets usurped
  • Since Gojo seems to be number 1 on the higher Ups' tihS list:
    • Is Gojo going into the veil a "win/ win" for them because everyone knows it's a trap, like they have to know it's a trap
    • Since Gojo is the strongest:
      • either he wins outright or
      • does enough so they can clean up and dies and he's out of their hair?
    • It calls back to S1 where Geto says that their highest probability for success comes from sealing Gojo
    • The mention of the Prison Domain cursed expansion "tool"
Hella excited for the rest of the season.
Most of those questions get answered much later.

Only thing I can say is Mahito was the only one who could heal mechamaru. There’s very few RCT users in this universe and they all are either unhelpful, can only use it on themselves or don’t have the understanding to heal him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Most of those questions get answered much later.

Only thing I can say is Mahito was the only one who could heal mechamaru. There’s very few RCT users in this universe and they all are either unhelpful, can only use it on themselves or don’t have the understanding to heal him
Yea I was bouta say @Hades he's doing a different thing

Mahito reshapes the soul, it's not the same thing as RC, technically he just mutated him the same way he does everything else, but just left him in human form :yeshrug: the S1 arc with Junpei is the most explanation you getting

No idea what's up with Yuki tho, I agree :camby: she the type to gaslight an incel into doing a serial shooting, reckless as hell

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Just started Hajime no Ippo... Barely finished the opening and I already had chills and smiling like a dumbass :wow: I hope it's great
ippo.gif

:mjcry:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
started Black Butler and Ajin today
Initial eps are decent , interested to see where they go
gonna binge watch the latest Season of BSD in a few weeks

Oh and whoever in this thread put me onto Darker than Black, :salute:

I owe you some rep

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Part 2 starts October 9th. This is where the good stuff in the manga finally come after the setup in part 1. Hopefully animation holds up.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
i :salute: you for making it through the entire Bleach run

Do not attempt it with One Piece breh :whoa:
Appreciate it breh. It’s funny because I was thinking of a song and found out it was from Bleach filler. Bleach did have some good music during the filler and some arcs weren’t too bad.

:ehh::ehh:

And breh, we starting Naruto at the same time as One Piece.

:blessed::blessed: