Supporter
Daps
GOAT Sport anime imo
Aomine kurobas GIF - Find on GIFER

negged

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Rukia got the clean Bankai drip. Man that scene was good, I had to play that back. They played the tough ass ending song, then they played that smooth song at the end.

:banderas::banderas:

I actually really wanted to see this animated since I saw an image of her Bankai way way back in the manga when I didn’t really know nothing about Bleach. Always thought it looked cool cuz I like Ice stuff.

:wow::wow:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Starting rewatching SxF season 1. Man ep 5 they didn’t need to that hard on an anime original episode. shyt was :damn: :wow:

spy-x-family-loid-forger.gif

spy-x-family-yor-forger.gif

S2 gonna be good. I wished we had for studio collabs like this. Wit be good for the action parts and cloverworks has amazing direction for the SoL episodes.

SxF is insanely good. And honestly the best parts of the manga so far haven’t been touched. S2 arc has heavy focus on yor which was piff :wow:

Frieren, SxF and JJK are the big 3 shows for next season @LordDeathwatch @Black_Panther_JS
I may be the only one but SxF was a disappointment to me or not what I was expecting, the way they focused on the little girl towards the end (even though she was cute and funny). I was expecting more of what you showed in the gifs all through the season with a little comedy mixed in.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I may be the only one but SxF was a disappointment to me or not what I was expecting, the way they focused on the little girl towards the end (even though she was cute and funny). I was expecting more of what you showed in the gifs all through the season with a little comedy mixed in.
Oh that's understandable. S1 basically set the tone that it was SoL comedy rather then an action comedy given Twilight's mission is one of great patience. I would admit that if the series pushed more of Twilight and Yors stuff I would greatly prefer it since that is when the series is at its best.

Still the SoL comedy stuff is usually on point so I don't blame Endou (mangaka) for going this direction with a manga. Its a giant cashcow. And unlike Demon Slayer milking the series won't affect quality since making an anime original will just print out money. I think now we all know what to expect from this series. Still I think S2 will show that when SxF gets serious with its plot its fantastic.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Heard it’s one of the best from this season. Tho I didn’t hear about it till this season started. It’s in the backlog tho.
I think that's based on a Chinese or Korean work.
Yes to both of these. The animation style reminds me of Fog Hill of the Five Elements (also Chinese, but a genuine action anime with GREAT fight sequences), particularly in the way they animate hands..even in the intro, they get crazy with the hand animation for no reason. Look at them go crazy here:

But it's not the action and fighting anime that the couple of clips I'd seen implied. I'm four episodes in, and there's hardly been a single action sequence. It's hard to explain, but the MC being able to relive people's pasts through their photos and not being allowed to make critical changes turns into some really compelling and emotional moments. I threw it on to watch these dudes throw hands, instead they're cutting onions in this bytch...but it's so good, I can't stop watching.