Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Man…… I can’t believe I’m saying this……
ezgif-1-faf94901ce.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I finished Baki. It was ok…. Hasn’t been good since the 2nd season, but it’s eh.

I really think a breh fukked the author’s wife or something because he stay disrespecting Black boxing legends and boxing period.

It’s actually comical. Dude created Jr versions of fighters and has them get the shyt beat out of them and they be crying simpin n shyt.

Like wtf

Why is dude so pressed to keep doing this and mostly focusing on Black boxing legends?

Then one dude, idk if he’s Cuban or not, but he looks Black, is simping and in love with a fat cac chick who literally looks like Jaba the hut.

The author is hurt and threatened by brehs.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Ali Jr legit was thee best character on that show before they did him extremely dirty.

Not even being biased either, the author saw it and nipped that shyt in the bud like a fukkin hater.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I finished Baki. It was ok…. Hasn’t been good since the 2nd season, but it’s eh.

I really think a breh fukked the author’s wife or something because he stay disrespecting Black boxing legends and boxing period.

It’s actually comical. Dude created Jr versions of fighters and has them get the shyt beat out of them and they be crying simpin n shyt.

Like wtf

Why is dude so pressed to keep doing this and mostly focusing on Black boxing legends?

Then one dude, idk if he’s Cuban or not, but he looks Black, is simping and in love with a fat cac chick who literally looks like Jaba the hut.

The author is hurt and threatened by brehs.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Ali Jr legit was thee best character on that show before they did him extremely dirty.

Not even being biased either, the author saw it and nipped that shyt in the bud like a fukkin hater.

if that's what you got out of that, you weren't going to enjoy the show anyhow lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
if that's what you got out of that, you weren't going to enjoy the show anyhow lol
I’d really like to hear your take on it breh.

From what I saw, we had a boxing legend in the show, he wasn’t an ol head and could have been one of Baki’s real peers getting stronger together or at least someone he could be cool with.

He would have been great in the show. Even if he wasn’t on it like that, he still could have been here and there:

There was no need to do what they did to him.

You really feel like he wasn’t torn down and humiliated?

Dude got his ass whooped something serious, got choked the fukk out (Baki ain’t never try to hurt anyone like that before), was crying like a lil bytch after he lost, and to top it all off, he was in love with Baki’s girl who straight up told him she loved him like a mother and was not attracted to him at, WTF!!

The new Baki intro is fire though.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I’d really like to hear your take on it breh.

From what I saw, we had a boxing legend in the show, he wasn’t an ol head and could have been one of Baki’s real peers getting stronger together or at least someone he could be cool with.

He would have been great in the show. Even if he wasn’t on it like that, he still could have been here and there:

There was no need to do what they did to him.

You really feel like he wasn’t torn down and humiliated?

Dude got his ass whooped something serious, got choked the fukk out (Baki ain’t never try to hurt anyone like that before), was crying like a lil bytch after he lost, and to top it all off, he was in love with Baki’s girl who straight up told him she loved him like a mother and was not attracted to him at, WTF!!

At what point was he supposed to be Baki's peer? What prior writing throughout Baki has led you to believe that he'd have peers like that? Before this series, he literally won the Maximum Tournament that had every cold fighter in the series outside of his dad.

Baki beats literally everyone that isn't his pops lol, and it's not that close. He's the son of the coldest fighter on the planet who won a tournament of cold fighters and he wasn't even 18 yet :dead:

There is no growing strong with Baki because Baki is already at a place fighters can't even reach lol

They used Ali Jr. to show the difference between sparring and actually fighting. In little every fight before he started getting fukked up, he treated it as a joke and exhibition. Never really took it serious and played around. He fukked around and found out when he tried to pull that shot on Jack who has always been about that death match life.

There was nothing to tear down or humiliate lol. Dude wasn't actually about that life and never showed signs he was. He was a poser from the jump and everyone could see it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Regarding Helck.

One thing I gotta say I love this show the characters, the plot and comedy. But as we get more deep in the plot I really am coping animation gets better. Right now majority of these fights involving Helck and Vamirio have been severely one sided so it isn't a big deal and the comedy is carrying the show.

But this episode was a fukking Blast. Helck with the sign waiting for Vamirio was hilarious then Piwi saying you still haven't crossed it was great. And Piwi complaining he isn't cuffed was great too. :deadrose:

Screen_Shot_2023-09-05_at_2.44.32_PM.png

One thing Helck did mention is that humans aren't the only ones with evil a$$holes like you. I get the feeling once Helck gets back to fight the humans its gonna get real dark with how they are setting things up. :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I finally started One Piece...I had to stop and start reading the manga because the anime was too slow. So far, it's been significantly better than I expected.

I’m close to breaking and potentially gonna watch this too….. :francis:

I can’t believe this shyt