T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
JJK :wow:

MAPPA animators were like

giphy.gif
they played with yall, they didn't have to add that extra sequence to the fight :wow: they just wanted to give yall a sample

didn't have to animate the fukk out of those people in shibuya just chillin :wow: but they did just to stretch their wrists before jump ball

and now they have no other choice but to go in :wow: nothing else they can animate inbetween

8:31pm "The Goat arrives" :banderas:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Reason #16382994766 why Manga > Anime 😪
Speaking of removing stuff from manga. I wasn’t expecting the erotic Yuri fanservice when I started reading Dead Mount Death Play.

I ain’t complaining :manny: They really put it there to keep your interest while it was setting everything up. But story was straight without it even early on.

I remember hells paradise added animation for that one kiss scene that wasn’t in the manga but censored the t*ts :dead:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of removing stuff from manga. I wasn’t expecting the erotic Yuri fanservice when I started reading Dead Mount Death Play.

I ain’t complaining :manny: They really put it there to keep your interest while it was setting everything up. But story was straight without it even early on.

I remember hells paradise added animation for that one kiss scene that wasn’t in the manga but censored the t*ts :dead:

That was out of nowhere and in retrospect since there hasn’t been anything like that since it seems random, like he just threw it in just cause he could 😂

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And now, Shibuya begins :banderas:

Mahito's is such a :scust: being, hate him with a passion :pacspit:

I know we have a breh that hated the new OP but I love it, it really suits this arc.

8:31pm "The Goat arrives" :banderas:

8:31pm, "The GOAT arrives" indeed :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
2 hours(anime time) from now anime onlys are gonna be crying :wow:
From all sorts of feelings too, it's that kind of arc :wow:

Is this supposed to go till episode 23 without any more breaks or do we get 2 cours with a season of wait? Can't remember.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
From all sorts of feelings too, it's that kind of arc :wow:

Is this supposed to go till episode 23 without any more breaks or do we get 2 cours with a season of wait? Can't remember.
No idea because I wasn't expecting them to add that extra end to the mechamaru/mahito fight, shyt wasn't in the manga, for we know they may do that with more fights going forward