Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
next episode preview suggests that Sylphy will reveal her identity or be right on the cusp of it.
Didn't watch the preview, they are doing the cave stuff already? interesting.

Even if he doesn't remember she should have just rip the band aid off and move on. She could also as Fitz ask him about any childhood friends he had where he came from.
Anime character not doing something because of being afraid of the outcome is like anime romance 101. They always do stupid shyt like this :mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

"These Feelings" is the title

Only three episodes left now. I suppose the cave isn't that far away relative to how they've been speeding through these volumes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Anime character not doing something because of being afraid of the outcome is like anime romance 101. They always do stupid shyt like this :mjlol:
I mean she likes the guy, gets reunited with him, and here she is pretending to be a boy around him. You can't have the things you want if you don't advance on them.

I mean ultimately I don't have a problem with it but it just seems like an insignificant thing to make such a big deal out of for a plot point. Maybe this is something that was more fleshed out in the books.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"These Feelings" is the title

Only three episodes left now. I suppose the cave isn't that far away relative to how they've been speeding through these volumes.
I do wonder if the cave is the cour finale but 2 episodes of set up to finally get "there" seems like too much.

The 2nd cour coming for Winter season?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's weird how MT dances around such a mundane thing like Fitz's identity just for the hell of it. She should have just told him in the beginning. It's not a big deal. It just seems like the show is hiding it to ratchet up drama. At least this episode teased that we could be moving past this. I didn't think this would turn into The Beginning After The End where the core plot becomes dominated by the reincarnates and who / what they were in their previous lives especially considering Rudeus was basically a nobody and King Grey was a crucial person for his previous world.

Even if he doesn't remember she should have just rip the band aid off and move on. She could also as Fitz ask him about any childhood friends he had where he came from.

Should, but hesitant to do so because of low self esteem and fear of rejection. She does try to throw hints his way but to no avail. Her hair being white now complicates things a bit.

It'll get resolved soon enough though.

Agreed…. I’m kinda over then hiding it at this point

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Idk why or how but nobara clocking that Yuji likes tall hoes, slammed her phone on the table and told my son to pull up without any details :banderas: mighta been my favorite moment of the series so far

Look at how thorough the team is, stalled out their afternoon plans tryna get my boy some yams to smash :mjcry:(and you know he made them watch HE4 afterwards) name me a realer trio

(not named Power/Aki/Denji :ufdup:)

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I do wonder if the cave is the cour finale but 2 episodes of set up to finally get "there" seems like too much.

The 2nd cour coming for Winter season?

I'd rather them spend the final episode on
the newlyweds volume
tbh.

Next two episodes on
Nanahoshi meetings, increasing tension between Rudeus/Sylphy. He realizes he likes Fitts, finds out Fitts is a girl, finds out Fitts is Sylvie in the Cave, ED cured as is his faith in relationships etc

2nd cour announced for April 2024. I'm fine with it if they need the time to make the labyrinth arc great.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
image0.gif

Bro I just came across this on reddit :mjlol: :dead:

They holding no shame pumping out these isekais like that.