tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn My Happy Marriage went in for the fight animation :ehh: . More good stuff.

Kind of expected the a$$hole to even using a fake Miyo as a shield Kind of expecting Miyo's mother sealed off her dream-sight power so she could live a normal life. As seen here everyone only looks as her as one values a tool and Kudou is the first besides her mother and Hana to love her as a person.

Good stuff from Hazuki for snapping Kiyoka out of his funk. You can tell he is a man of honor, but his opponent did not. Using an illusion Miyo as a shield was fukked up. We all know Kiyoka won as that moment showed that he would never harm Miyo.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Na Gaara definitely fits better

These nerd ass mangaka stay crying back and forth to their editors :mjlol:

Editor trying to make this money, and these nikkas stay trying to do dumb shyt :mjlol:

Toriyama wanting to kill off Vegeta, wanting to make Gohan the main character when breh absolutely detested fighting :deadrose:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BSD S5 Ep 9

Fydour vs Dazai still going on. Even tho it can be a little ridicuolous in terms of each other knew what the other was doing and had a plan for it. But I love every second of it. Also part of me wants to think that Dazai was aware of it and couldn't go through with it to kill Chuuya. Sigma noticing how the detective agency and Dazai don't use each other like he has experienced his whole life. Honestly DA would be a great home for Sigma.

No surprise Kukidia and Tanazaki were no match for Fukichi. We finally get the backstory of Fukichi and Fukuzawa. Fukuzawa refused to be on the battlefield. So that difference between the two broke their friendship and now we are where we are now.

I wonder what was the reason Atsushi was given based on the fact he was hesitant. Fukuchi's goal may not be evil, but the means he is doing so is tho.

Only 2 episodes left with only 5 chapters left, wonder how they finish the season off.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Undead Girl Murder Farce Ep 10

Great episode, but it really feels like there is more to it then we know so far. We have the fact that Louise and Jutte looked very similiar. Could Louise's parents replaced Louise with Jutte and neglected her since they lost their actual daughter, but needed someone to fill in her role as guardian of the village. We never had confirmation of Jutte's death explicitly from the episode.

Alma tipping them off that it was a golden werewolf might be intentional. Cause immediately after that we see the transformation. Her behavior in the werewolf form was way too intelligent that she suddenly transformed due to lack of control. There is a lot of smoke right now.

Also Shizuku with the no hesitation to save Aya. I imagine she is alive tho very likely not scathe from injury I would assume.

Screen_Shot_2023-09-06_at_2.41.24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-09-06_at_2.41.26_PM.png

The timing of this banter had me :mjlol: :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm kinda mad this getting critical acclaim and Cowboy Bebop got universally panned.

But at least this might lead to more live action adaptations
Is it really getting critical acclaim tho. :jbhmm:

All I know is One Piece hype everything up to a ridiculous. Like that gear 5 episode got hyped up so much and a lot of people felt it was overhyped.

I'm pretty sure the live action is pretty solid, but these big fanbases overhype things like crazy these days.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

All I know is One Piece hype everything up to a ridiculous. Like that gear 5 episode got hyped up so much and a lot of people felt it was overhyped.

I'm pretty sure the live action is pretty solid, but these big fanbases overhype things like crazy these days.

Its almost sitting at 9 on imdb and 85 on rotten tomatoes.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
JJK episode leaked early. Official subs come out in like 4 hours.

Anything before that is MTL subs :scust:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

One Piece stans stay doing shyt to themselves lol. That lil bro mentality they got with DBZ is unhealthy. :mjlol:

Then try shytting on Bleach/Naruto for some reason when the pacing for the last 2 of their 4 arcs has been absolute garbage anime-wise. :hubie:

Whole Cake Island still the best arc after timeskip :russell: