tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-09-01_at_1.35.34_PM.png

:skip: :mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Well assuming it follows the pacing and part 1 ends at end of vol 3 or beginning of vol 4 its mostly setting up stuff. Part two should be where shyt comes together and if the animation stays consistent is gonna be :wow:

People gonna sleep on it tho I can already see it.

I already put @Bryan Danielson on

Part 1 was solid and now that it’s past the intro stage it’s only gonna get better. If Part 2 ends where I think, it should surpass Part 1.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Current rotation

Kenshin - loving it.

Undead Girl Murder Farce - Some of the talkie episodes are like yooo....,but the action is on point. With Jack the Ripper getting introduced I feel like the creators read League of Extraordinary Gentleman/From Hell. Alan Moore in the background talmbout "CUT ME A CHECK"

Helck - I should drop this. I like the comedy aspects, but this is DRAGGING, but not like a dungeon. Word to Busta.

JJK - I watched season 1. I really have no clue who these characters in S2 are. I need to watch some explainer vids.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Current rotation

Kenshin - loving it.

Undead Girl Murder Farce - Some of the talkie episodes are like yooo....,but the action is on point. With Jack the Ripper getting introduced I feel like the creators read League of Extraordinary Gentleman/From Hell. Alan Moore in the background talmbout "CUT ME A CHECK"

Helck - I should drop this. I like the comedy aspects, but this is DRAGGING, but not like a dungeon. Word to Busta.

JJK - I watched season 1. I really have no clue who these characters in S2 are. I need to watch some explainer vids.

For JJK, once you’ve watched the first 5 episodes of S2 watch the movie. It better explains everything that is going on.

If you want a quicker recap, go on Crunchyroll’s YouTube page for the recap videos.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
What is it about :jbhmm:

It's hard for me to say, but it's cold. They be boxing all through it.

The concept is like Avatar The Last Air Bender & Demon Slayer had a baby. Nothing groundbreaking there.

Champions of each element fought to keep some powerful demons prisoned in the NetherRealm so those demons send they minions to a village that has some answers to get them out. A banished champion helps the village out and you just get 1 dope fighting scene after another as the story unfolds.