It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
You cool peoples, but talk out the side of your neck about Shirou again, and I promise I'll slap the shyt out you, b :pacspit:
When people ask what happened to his family members all I'll say is @It is a mystery :hubie:

When opening that line of discussion, I had no idea I would catch heat for mentioning shriou :whoa:

I hope yall at least have that same energy for archer in unlimted bladeworks. I at least TRY to take it easy on shirou, other characters were giving him ether daily

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I do this. Music is life breh

:wow::wow:

I don’t even really be realizing I’m doing it like that lmao, it’s just natural.

Music is a MAJOR part of a show for me.

A fire intro can really make a show 10x better.

I was just bumpin that new Bleach ED which is
:blessed::blessed:

While that OP is
:picard::picard:

There's something about it that enhances the experience, it's always an added bonus if an anime has good music. I won't think a show is good strictly off the music but it will always be memorable to me if the music is good regardless if I enjoyed the actual anime.

Some songs take you back to that anime when you hear it. There's so many Naruto OPs that bring me to whatever arc they're from when I hear them. Samurai Champloo is 1 of my favorite anime and the OST is amazing, I'd love it regardless but that definitely enhances the experience. Naruto starting off with Go!!!, Evangelion ending with Fly Me to the Moon, Samurai Champloo ending with Shiki no Uta, Seishun buta Yarou ending with Fukashigi no Karte, etc... it just hits different.

There's nothing like an anime you love also having great music. Now that I think about it I listen to the music from all my favorite anime. My music will go from Stevie Wonder to OutKast to some anime song 😂

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Its wild how fly me to the moon is so associated with EVA now even though its a song from a big artist. It kinda reminds me of when Jodeci's comment section was flooded with jojos fans :dead:

There's 100s of versions of Fly Me to the Moon/In Other Words like a lot of songs from that time but it was at least an original cover recorded for Evangelion, Freek'n You was the original version. JoJo did that somewhat often, they also had Walk Like An Egyptian, Modern Crusaders and Last Train Home in Part 3 and Roundabout in Part 1

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
When opening that line of discussion, I had no idea I would catch heat for mentioning shriou :whoa:

I hope yall at least have that same energy for archer in unlimted bladeworks. I at least TRY to take it easy on shirou, other characters were giving him ether daily

I am the bone of my neg
ezgif-6-4414986cb75b.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Its wild how fly me to the moon is so associated with EVA now even though its a song from a big artist. It kinda reminds me of when Jodeci's comment section was flooded with jojos fans :dead:
shyt that's what FLCL did for the Pillows imo :wow: can't hear a track from them without thinking about my boy naota growing up around all them trifling hoes

Eureka 7 is also another show that made sure they had "amv" moments :whew: those memories stick moreso than any other moment in a show imo

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Shirou literally came from the mud, was thrown into the middle of a magical death match, and made the best out of it while never forsaking his morals in both versions.

Subaru had to get split into 7 different personalities, and all of them except 1 are bytch ass nikkas :mjlol:

Don't get me started on Takemichi :snoop: :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
shyt that's what FLCL did for the Pillows imo :wow: can't hear a track from them without thinking about my boy naota growing up around all them trifling hoes

Eureka 7 is also another show that made sure they had "amv" moments :whew: those memories stick moreso than any other moment in a show imo
I re watched FLCL last week after like a decade and was :dead: at how fukking wild and out there it is. I miss those kind of anime. Naota's dad was portrayed as a horny piece of shyt every cotdamn episode just to convey what his son was going through :wow: