Balla

Superstar
Daps
There's something about it that enhances the experience, it's always an added bonus if an anime has good music. I won't think a show is good strictly off the music but it will always be memorable to me if the music is good regardless if I enjoyed the actual anime.

Some songs take you back to that anime when you hear it. There's so many Naruto OPs that bring me to whatever arc they're from when I hear them. Samurai Champloo is 1 of my favorite anime and the OST is amazing, I'd love it regardless but that definitely enhances the experience. Naruto starting off with Go!!!, Evangelion ending with Fly Me to the Moon, Samurai Champloo ending with Shiki no Uta, Seishun buta Yarou ending with Fukashigi no Karte, etc... it just hits different.

There's nothing like an anime you love also having great music. Now that I think about it I listen to the music from all my favorite anime. My music will go from Stevie Wonder to OutKast to some anime song 😂
Yeah I wouldn’t say that it would make a bad anime good, but it’ll help a lot lmao.

I’ve honestly haven’t watched a good anime with mid music.

Anime music really gets you pumped up. It’s unique as fukk. It’s not crazy loud or anything, it just finds a balance of being loud and hype without being OD.

Ain’t nothing like watching an anime where you feel you must watch the OP and don’t get tired of it.

shyt like a fire ass appetizer to a fire ass main course.

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

:wow: :wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing this samurai manga looking dude all over my YouTube.

They don’t say where it’s from but it got all these quotes n shyt.

Anyone have any idea what it’s from?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah that was it. The art is amazing, it looks like a painting.

Art looks so good I would actually read it.
The mangaka Is legit one of the undisputed GOAT candidates. He wrote Slam Dunk, Vagabond and Real.

The only huge problem is that he hasn't finished. Vagabond and it seems he never Will. He took like 8 years to make and finish the Slam Dunk movie (which.is fukking great btw) and now in terms of writting, his focus is Real (another great manga).

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I like this show. Though I don't know where it's going.
Well assuming it follows the pacing and part 1 ends at end of vol 3 or beginning of vol 4 its mostly setting up stuff. Part two should be where shyt comes together and if the animation stays consistent is gonna be :wow:

People gonna sleep on it tho I can already see it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
There's something about it that enhances the experience, it's always an added bonus if an anime has good music. I won't think a show is good strictly off the music but it will always be memorable to me if the music is good regardless if I enjoyed the actual anime.

Some songs take you back to that anime when you hear it. There's so many Naruto OPs that bring me to whatever arc they're from when I hear them. Samurai Champloo is 1 of my favorite anime and the OST is amazing, I'd love it regardless but that definitely enhances the experience. Naruto starting off with Go!!!, Evangelion ending with Fly Me to the Moon, Samurai Champloo ending with Shiki no Uta, Seishun buta Yarou ending with Fukashigi no Karte, etc... it just hits different.

There's nothing like an anime you love also having great music. Now that I think about it I listen to the music from all my favorite anime. My music will go from Stevie Wonder to OutKast to some anime song 😂
Music is one of the most under appreciated parts of anime. Animation and voice acting get more of the recognition. (I would argue some people can't recognize when JP VA acting is bad but thats a discussion for another time). If the music starts clicking at the right moment :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch These dudes getting hyped over the SoL episode :deadrose:

They have no idea what is in store for them :mjgrin: Same dudes who were saying S1was overhyped now are on the hype train funny how things go :sas2:.

Future Anime spoilers Man that look on Gojo's face in the OP. When we get to THAT scene I can already tell Mappa gonna fully deliver on that :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

They have no idea what is in store for them :mjgrin: Same dudes who were saying S1was overhyped now are on the hype train funny how things go :sas2:.

Future Anime spoilers Man that look on Gojo's face in the OP. When we get to THAT scene I can already tell Mappa gonna fully deliver on that :wow:
It's why I look at most of these folks like :unimpressed: when they reviewing shyt.

We definitely in the building now, this is going to be the bar for the entire series going forward. So pacing, animation, tension, and specific character views are all going to be crucial here for these events to hit like it's supposed to. Great material means nothing if you don't execute and there's dozens of shows with "peak manga" in the garbage to prove that.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Now it gets real and JJK gets added to the GOAT category:wow::wow::wow::wow: