Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I finally finished Baki and holy shyt at the last 4-6 months episodes :mjlol:

That Father Son fight did live up to the hype for me for fukkery:russ:

It’s crazy I started this journey with this show damn near 20 years ago and to finally come to its conclusion is wild:mjgrin:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If there's music, @Balla will be there with a clipboard giving a full evaluation.:russ:
I do this. Music is life breh

:wow::wow:

I don’t even really be realizing I’m doing it like that lmao, it’s just natural.

Music is a MAJOR part of a show for me.

A fire intro can really make a show 10x better.

I was just bumpin that new Bleach ED which is
:blessed::blessed:

While that OP is
:picard::picard:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man I finally finished Baki and holy shyt at the last 4-6 months episodes :mjlol:

That Father Son fight did live up to the hype for me for fukkery:russ:

It’s crazy I started this journey with this show damn near 20 years ago and to finally come to its conclusion is wild:mjgrin:
Breh why did it take them so many years to animate it after season 2.

Idk how you feel, but season 1 and 2 was so good, idk what happened after that.

Baki’s childhood then that tournament.

:banderas::banderas:

And @LordDeathwatch

That new Baki op is fire in case you wanna check it out

:ufdup::ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh why did it take them so many years to animate it after season 2.

Idk how you feel, but season 1 and 2 was so good, idk what happened after that.

Baki’s childhood then that tournament.

:banderas::banderas:

And @LordDeathwatch

That new Baki op is fire in case you wanna check it out

:ufdup::ufdup:

Yea this anime felt like 2 different animes (can argue 3) pre him with short hair and post

shyt was a long cooked meal…. But it delivered

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I do this. Music is life breh

:wow::wow:

I don’t even really be realizing I’m doing it like that lmao, it’s just natural.

Music is a MAJOR part of a show for me.

A fire intro can really make a show 10x better.

I was just bumpin that new Bleach ED which is
:blessed::blessed:

While that OP is
:picard::picard:
Music definitely adds a layer or takes away from a show because it actually helps set the tone. Now of course there's always people who just skip the intro every time off rip, I'll never understand these savages but I let them cook. :manny:

A fire intro will get you in a certain mindset for a show (hype, dread, etc.) and then it's inextricably linked to that material in your mind. For instance AOT last season had me bopping every got damn time but I knew it was going to be hell on wheels the whole 20 some minutes but that shyt hits and I'm focused.

Then there's the deceptive bih looked like a 9 on the gram but a tragedy in person series like MHA where some of the intros hit and then the show starts and it's ass.:unimpressed:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

:whew:

Great return episode. Mechamaru fight looking like it'll be fire as expected.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Music definitely adds a layer or takes away from a show because it actually helps set the tone. Now of course there's always people who just skip the intro every time off rip, I'll never understand these savages but I let them cook. :manny:

A fire intro will get you in a certain mindset for a show (hype, dread, etc.) and then it's inextricably linked to that material in your mind. For instance AOT last season had me bopping every got damn time but I knew it was going to be hell on wheels the whole 20 some minutes but that shyt hits and I'm focused.

Then there's the deceptive bih looked like a 9 on the gram but a tragedy in person series like MHA where some of the intros hit and then the show starts and it's ass.:unimpressed:
Yo I feel the same way about My Hero.

“Woah Woah it’s alright everything will be alright” is fukkin trash except the Merry go round part.

The first intro, so fukkin fire. The last one was pretty decent, but the one before that was trash.

I could talk about music for days man.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What you brehs say is an anime (that is at least good, it cant be trash) where the main character is the worst part, show or main cast?
Outside of shirou in fate UBW sometimes, I can't think of many like this. Maybe the MC of fate acropyca counts too but I haven't finished it.

I thought there would be more examples but I'm blanking out :ohhh:

You cool peoples, but talk out the side of your neck about Shirou again, and I promise I'll slap the shyt out you, b :pacspit:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
4 episodes in watch part 1 of Dead Mount Death Play it finished covering volume 1 and did a super good job of it. So pacing is on point with the manga and animation has been super solid so far.

Todays Kenshin episode really did show what a difference 1 episode makes. Last week Megumi looked like absolute scum as it seems like she would use whoever she needed to make an excuse. But in todays episode you learn of her backstory of her family and how the doctor she worked as an assistant had bad connections. Because of his death she was forced to make Opium and the uses for it was well the opposite of the ideals of a doctor.