Consumed

Superstar
Daps
What you brehs say is an anime (that is at least good, it cant be trash) where the main character is the worst part, show or main cast?
Outside of shirou in fate UBW sometimes, I can't think of many like this. Maybe the MC of fate acropyca counts too but I haven't finished it.

I thought there would be more examples but I'm blanking out :ohhh:

Neon Genesis

Oniisama e

Nothing else comes to mind atm.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BSD S5 Ep8. Only 3 episodes left damn. Each episode really be topping the previous :whew:

Dazai really had the upper hand on Fyodor for the whole time :damn: and he was just waiting to cash his win. Tho I find it hard to believe Fyodor would go down so easily tho.
I think this is the most focus we had of Kenji since S1. But damn when he really gets pissed off he turns into a literal monster god damn. Him just being hungry is just a small portion of how strong he can god damn.
Atushi's gamble didn't seem to work, but curious where he ended up at. Well the cliffhanger just made the clear escape of Aya and Bram almost ruined it seems. I wonder if the vampires are able to detect Bram.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
BSD S5 Ep8. Only 3 episodes left damn. Each episode really be topping the previous :whew:

Dazai really had the upper hand on Fyodor for the whole time :damn: and he was just waiting to cash his win. Tho I find it hard to believe Fyodor would go down so easily tho.
I think this is the most focus we had of Kenji since S1. But damn when he really gets pissed off he turns into a literal monster god damn. Him just being hungry is just a small portion of how strong he can god damn.
Atushi's gamble didn't seem to work, but curious where he ended up at. Well the cliffhanger just made the clear escape of Aya and Bram almost ruined it seems. I wonder if the vampires are able to detect Bram.

That W was a little too easy for Dazai, so you just know Fyodor has an ace up his sleeve. But I think Dazai's main objective is to get Fyodor to reveal his ability in a life or death situation. The chess match between these two is godly. :banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What you brehs say is an anime (that is at least good, it cant be trash) where the main character is the worst part, show or main cast?
Outside of shirou in fate UBW sometimes, I can't think of many like this. Maybe the MC of fate acropyca counts too but I haven't finished it.

Now that I'm caught up

Bungo easily, atleast the creators knew this as well and hardly spend time on that nikka :camby:

Iirc I liked the whole cast of Soul Eater more than the MC too, Death the Kidd and Black Star ran that show imo

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Hunter X Hunter

There's two MC's that annoy me, but I'm not sure if it's just me. Midoriya from MHA and Subaru from Re:Zero

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hunter X Hunter

There's two MC's that annoy me, but I'm not sure if it's just me. Midoriya from MHA and Subaru from Re:Zero
Midoriya is annoying but more so frustrating annoying. He gets stronger but he severely lacks development. Compared to Bakuogo and Shoto meanwhile are much better in their regard just less gifted.

Imo Subaru in S1 was dreadfully annoying. But S2 imo he was a lot better. Still annoying at times, but nowhere near as bad as S2. Also helped quality of the show went up in S2.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Midoriya is annoying but more so frustrating annoying. He gets stronger but he severely lacks development. Compared to Bakuogo and Shoto meanwhile are much better in their regard just less gifted.

Imo Subaru in S1 was dreadfully annoying. But S2 imo he was a lot better. Still annoying at times, but nowhere near as bad as S2. Also helped quality of the show went up in S2.
Even beyond Bakuogo and Shoto. I liked how Tenya and Kirishima developed as characters and Togata's got the craziest backstory and then comeback. Bare in mind, I'm anime-only though.

You're right about S2 being a massive improvement. The way this dude Subaru got his ass kicked in the duel :mjlol: . But S2 he definitely comes into his own, especially considering all the craziness and twists of character. I'll give him credit there.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Can brehs recommend me a good anime? I can't get on with this child based, moe sounding women shyt anymore. I need something that has a serious story. Or lots of gore and destruction. Preferably with both.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I saw the first few seasons, it was ok. I think that I fell off because it took long between seasons. I'll check it out. Thanks
The first season of Vinland Saga is also right up your alley. The 2nd season is almost the complete opposite so you might be ok with just watching S1 if want you want is just violence and gore :pachaha: