Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Was six episodes behind but spent all Sunday catching up to bleach. Not going to lie seeing Ishida going down this path is a tough pill to swallow.

Seeing Kenpachi looking for Yachiru was tough to see. Deep down he knows why she’s not there anymore

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Was six episodes behind but spent all Sunday catching up to bleach. Not going to lie seeing Ishida going down this path is a tough pill to swallow.

Seeing Kenpachi looking for Yachiru was tough to see. Deep down he knows why she’s not there anymore
Ishida said it's been cool but I'm next in line, so you boys go home before something bad happen to y'all out in these reiatsu paved streets. :manny:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Episode felt rushed considering what they cut out. I’m sure they’ll circle back for Cliff’s back story but Rudys stone cannon I expected to be as good looking as the one from the Orsted fight. They nailed Badi as a character though

I kinda figured they weren't gonna go all out for that scene based on how subpar the episode looked before hand. There were so many static panning shots with no movement, even at a dance festival which doesn't make sense to show without animation. Feels like the staff has been under a strict time limit this arc as they speed through the volumes and hit the highlights.

I still say that anybody remotely interested in the anime should go read the novels. You get so much more context and detail about the world.

Also, I just realized the blue haired girl staring at Rudeus from afar was Nina. I think the next OVA episode we get will be about her and Eris training.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Crazy we going back to 2004-2012 when all these of these was dominated in he Anime Streets

Thought we’d NEVER see this day again

All y’all “bu bu bu but I’m new to anime, what is this Hunter X Hunter” folk…. Man y’all bout to get a little bit of a feel of an era :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kinda figured they weren't gonna go all out for that scene based on how subpar the episode looked before hand. There were so many static panning shots with no movement, even at a dance festival which doesn't make sense to show without animation. Feels like the staff has been under a strict time limit this arc as they speed through the volumes and hit the highlights.

I still say that anybody remotely interested in the anime should go read the novels. You get so much more context and detail about the world.

Also, I just realized the blue haired girl staring at Rudeus from afar was Nina. I think the next OVA episode we get will be about her and Eris training.
I own several of the books. I'm starting at book 1 when I find the time. I have a lot of other series I'm juggling.
Screenshot-20230828-171435-Kindle.jpg