tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bleach TYBW Ep 21

Ichigo's grant entrance dude was pretty nice. None of the 4 girls were not where even in his lead as expecting. Tho admittedly the interaction between him and Kenpachi is funny given their first interaction in the Arrancar arc when Kenpachi saved Ichigo.

Kind of expected Ichigo would get slightly shook seeing Ishida. Ishida got to be the dumbest smartest person in this show. Arrancar arc he was like I'm only helping cause Ichigo is a subsitute Shinigami. Not too far into Rukia and Renji show up and he fights alongside Renji. Clearly there is more to it then blind trust to the Quincy. But oh look you gonna fight your friends just because this whole bunch of Quincy were around which you didn't know. This feels like kind of a pattern with Ichigo's friends group he simply moves way past them. Even Inoue and Chad coming at the end of todays episode its like oh yea they exist :skip:
. Just my thoughts not really criticsm. Tho Yhwach saying this is an eternal parting. It's like you know if you side with us they will be the enemies. He def still was on the fence if Ishida will defect to his friends.

Squad 0 gotta be baiting the Quincies. No way you carelessly give an enemy an opportunity like that. Actually am looking forward to seeing them in action tbh. Also we keep seeing a small focus on Aizen they def teasing him for something :lupe:

On another note they really make Inoue's boobs bigger with each passing arc :mjlol:
Screen_Shot_2023-08-26_at_12.00.34_PM.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

@LordDeathwatch

So no new episode next week but making the following week a 1 hr special. I got 0 complaints for this.

Yeah I haven't had a chance to watch the one that dropped today but I have no problem waiting a week to get the big finale. There's a lot going on and they've done a good job compressing it all with the pacing but it's reaching a point where it needs to slow down a little.

Zero Squad didn't hit like it should in the manga because it felt rushed and that was over like a month of releases, at the current pace they'd probably end it in 2 episodes which would be terrible.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah I haven't had a chance to watch the one that dropped today but I have no problem waiting a week to get the big finale. There's a lot going on and they've done a good job compressing it all with the pacing but it's reaching a point where it needs to slow down a little.

Zero Squad didn't hit like it should in the manga because it felt rushed and that was over like a month of releases, at the current pace they'd probably end it in 2 episodes which would be terrible.
That's the real nice things about a great anime adaptation. Usually you see them being able to add stuff that the mangaka for whatever reason rushed through. And I did hear they plan to add stuff so if thats true that would be great.

Demon Slayer Entertainment District and what we got so far from JJK S2 is examples of this.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Misfit S2 Ep8

It was kind of funny seeing Lay giving love advice for Shin. Tho Anos saying just because his source is a magic sword do you think he couldn't love. I imagine what he is saying here is that people evolve.

Anos sacrificing himself 2000 years ago was something that needed to happen. Unfortunately as Misha explained not everyone of his followers understood that like we see with Debidora. Yes Anos sympathizes the pain of losing his son, but doesn't give him the right to kill an innocent human. Anos would never agree with that reasoning.

Interested to know more of the goddess of creation as her and Anos were really close and even communicating somehow? Anos being able to spread rumors even just a lil bit def will be help for their cause. This was a really good reflection episode on the state of the world 2000 years ago. Anos achieved his goals, but he realize so many sacrificed it for him. But I love that Mishia decorated the grave area with flowers.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

A lot of these fights felt like they didn't hit the same as the manga.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Saijin and his true form was a moment verging on a movement when it dropped but that didn't transfer as well in the actual episode. Guy's been a sidenote his whole run and he finally got to reach a level of power few have ever attained and it just didn't FEEL like it.

Ironically his regret and reversion, not to mention that betrayal by the Elder was done beautifully. Crazy how it goes sometimes.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Bleach TYBW Ep 21

Ichigo's grant entrance dude was pretty nice. None of the 4 girls were not where even in his lead as expecting. Tho admittedly the interaction between him and Kenpachi is funny given their first interaction in the Arrancar arc when Kenpachi saved Ichigo.

Kind of expected Ichigo would get slightly shook seeing Ishida. Ishida got to be the dumbest smartest person in this show. Arrancar arc he was like I'm only helping cause Ichigo is a subsitute Shinigami. Not too far into Rukia and Renji show up and he fights alongside Renji. Clearly there is more to it then blind trust to the Quincy. But oh look you gonna fight your friends just because this whole bunch of Quincy were around which you didn't know. This feels like kind of a pattern with Ichigo's friends group he simply moves way past them. Even Inoue and Chad coming at the end of todays episode its like oh yea they exist :skip:
. Just my thoughts not really criticsm. Tho Yhwach saying this is an eternal parting. It's like you know if you side with us they will be the enemies. He def still was on the fence if Ishida will defect to his friends.

Squad 0 gotta be baiting the Quincies. No way you carelessly give an enemy an opportunity like that. Actually am looking forward to seeing them in action tbh. Also we keep seeing a small focus on Aizen they def teasing him for something :lupe:

On another note they really make Inoue's boobs bigger with each passing arc :mjlol:
Screen_Shot_2023-08-26_at_12.00.34_PM.png
She eats A LOT. The weight gain goes to her boobs :manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Given they are doing this arc in an 4 cour/52 episode run you really can't give all of the fights the same feel as they were in the manga. Tension is one thing that the Soul Society arc nailed and honestly Arrancar arc at many points fights dragged on and I kind of forgot there was another fight still going on. The climax of that arc they did nail with pacing and tension. But that is a small portion of the total arc.

Some fights will absolutely get good focus. The recent Kenpachi fight is one that was done beautifully done. As well as Rukia and Renji. This episode went fast but lets be honestly Ichigo was breaking a sweat for most of this episode. I would be more annoyed if this episode dragged on for more then it did.

Saijin and his true form was a moment verging on a movement when it dropped but that didn't transfer as well in the actual episode. Guy's been a sidenote his whole run and he finally got to reach a level of power few have ever attained and it just didn't FEEL like it.

Ironically his regret and reversion, not to mention that betrayal by the Elder was done beautifully. Crazy how it goes sometimes.
Lots of the soul society group be like that tbh. It's hard to fully flesh out a massive cast. Some unfortunately will get the short end of the stick. Sajjin never got a chance to use his new power to fight a worthy opponent that opportunity was snatched from him.

But like you said he was blinded by revenge that he couldn't see the Elder doing that. He didn't learn the failings of his former friend. After all he is one who shunned him for the revenge path that he took.