tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I can believe I am saying this... the Vending Machine Isekai is actually solid.

One of the better Isekais I have seen in a long while.
It showcases how finding someone even one friend could make a big difference for someone. A life of loneliness is not a life worth living. Show is silly most of the time but actually has a solid message behind it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bleach TYBW Ep 21

Ichigo's grant entrance dude was pretty nice. None of the 4 girls were not where even in his lead as expecting. Tho admittedly the interaction between him and Kenpachi is funny given their first interaction in the Arrancar arc when Kenpachi saved Ichigo.

Kind of expected Ichigo would get slightly shook seeing Ishida. Ishida got to be the dumbest smartest person in this show. Arrancar arc he was like I'm only helping cause Ichigo is a subsitute Shinigami. Not too far into Rukia and Renji show up and he fights alongside Renji. Clearly there is more to it then blind trust to the Quincy. But oh look you gonna fight your friends just because this whole bunch of Quincy were around which you didn't know. This feels like kind of a pattern with Ichigo's friends group he simply moves way past them. Even Inoue and Chad coming at the end of todays episode its like oh yea they exist :skip:
. Just my thoughts not really criticsm. Tho Yhwach saying this is an eternal parting. It's like you know if you side with us they will be the enemies. He def still was on the fence if Ishida will defect to his friends.

Squad 0 gotta be baiting the Quincies. No way you carelessly give an enemy an opportunity like that. Actually am looking forward to seeing them in action tbh. Also we keep seeing a small focus on Aizen they def teasing him for something :lupe:

On another note they really make Inoue's boobs bigger with each passing arc :mjlol:
Screen_Shot_2023-08-26_at_12.00.34_PM.png
Yo this man Ichigo wasn't struggling at all against those 4 and they picked Kenpachi's bones. shyt if he hadn't warned that broad to back away from his own attack, she would have died on the spot.

A big R.I.P. to Kenpachi's subordinates BTW, these mfs died in some of the worst, most casual ways. Rolled up and packed out by the dozens, Retsu would have been disgusted. Even Renji getting a lil shine again in his usual "I'll buy you time and deal with the underlings." shyt but unfortunately for him, these Sternritters are built different than fodder Hollows and Arrancar. Mans about to fukk around and find out from Baz how many fingers it takes to get to the center of a Shinigami Pop. :mjlol:

Zero Squad doesn't seem concerned about leaving a massive sliding door open to their Boss's crib so who am I to say it's weird? If you like it, I love it. Been waiting to see what the hype is about, maybe someone will finally make Yhwach work a little.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Zero Squad doesn't seem concerned about leaving a massive sliding door open to their Boss's crib so who am I to say it's weird? If you like it, I love it. Been waiting to see what the hype is about, maybe someone will finally make Yhwach work a little.

#ReadGang chuckles, but agrees. Be ready for the ride, brehs. :sas2:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these fights felt like they didn't hit the same as the manga.

As some one who read the manga years ago a lot of the fight pacing are improved imo with cool stuff like kenpachi looking like young kenpachi in his latest fight.

Looking forward to seeing some of the more impressive fights that come latter on.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched Goblin Slayer: Goblin Crown movies. It was solid, the recap was meh. It felt more in line how S1 was. Still it didn't have a movie quality to speak up. But it is more of S1 that I found really enjoyable.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Badigadi intro was fun as expected. Rudeus being able to blow off the limbs off a Demon God is a testament to his hard work over the years, and still has a lot of room to grow. I enjoy watching characters start from 0 then gradually turn into monsters with training - Rudeus and Eris are both rewarded for their efforts throughout the story.

Not sure if the anime has emphasized that Cliff is the grandson of a pope, and devoutly religious. This makes his relationship with Elinalise all the more ridiculous on the surface. Was pretty sure this pairing was headed for disaster, but they wind up being a good match for each other.

Next episode is titled "White Mask". Should be a tense episode as Nanahoshi is introduced, first tone shift of the arc.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dark Gathering adapted chapters 9 & the start of 10. Good decision on their part so that this and next episode can have proper pacing to it. This episode served Ai's introduction was done very solidly. She makes for a great addition to the cast being an energetic pure type. Since Kei is an introvert, Yayoi is pretty deadpan and while Eiko is energetic she is a devious but in a good way.

Hopefully they saved up the animation because next episode should be great.

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.10.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.20.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.20.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.20.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.21.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.24.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.26.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.27.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.27.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.27.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.47.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.47.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.48.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.50.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.50.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-27_at_2.51.28_PM.png

Mangakas doodle for episode 8

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Badigadi intro was fun as expected. Rudeus being able to blow off the limbs off a Demon God is a testament to his hard work over the years, and still has a lot of room to grow. I enjoy watching characters start from 0 then gradually turn into monsters with training - Rudeus and Eris are both rewarded for their efforts throughout the story.

Not sure if the anime has emphasized that Cliff is the grandson of a pope, and devoutly religious. This makes his relationship with Elinalise all the more ridiculous on the surface. Was pretty sure this pairing was headed for disaster, but they wind up being a good match for each other.

Next episode is titled "White Mask". Should be a tense episode as Nanahoshi is introduced, first tone shift of the arc.
Episode felt rushed considering what they cut out. I’m sure they’ll circle back for Cliff’s back story but Rudys stone cannon I expected to be as good looking as the one from the Orsted fight. They nailed Badi as a character though

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Badigadi didn't disappoint :russ:

I'm sure the little lore he gave will go over a lot people's heads as Laplace and Orsted haven't even been mentioned this season :pachaha:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Badigadi didn't disappoint :russ:

I'm sure the little lore he gave will go over a lot people's heads as Laplace and Orsted haven't even been mentioned this season :pachaha:
I wish they woulda done a flashback to the orsted bullet and then provided dialogue showing him infusing it with more skill

Someone on Reddit mentioned that they adapted 4 chapters and the next two events do take priority in the grand scheme

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wish they woulda done a flashback to the orsted bullet and then provided dialogue showing him infusing it with more skill

Someone on Reddit mentioned that they adapted 4 chapters and the next two events do take priority in the grand scheme
I'm glad they speeding through this arc to be honest. My only real issue is that they seem to be focusing on stuff that's not very consequential and could be shown/explained later, even if it means going away from the chronological order from the LN. I feel the story feels even more all over the place than in the LN during this arc and that could've been avoided. I can totally understand anime only watchers dropping the show for a while. But I know the show is popular enough and knowing the source material makes it a very easy/cool watch anyways :manny: