tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Spellblades Ep 8: The fight at the end was great, but I am dying to know who is the real Oliver. Is he the nice guy that he has shown to be throughout the series or is he the guy who has shown his edge in his previous 2 fights, which is motivated by revenge.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, imma let them cook on that. Everybody got their own lane, we can't merge.

Meanwhile BSD, TYBW, and JJK keeping a brother well fed. Work schedule has been ramping up heading into this insurance season but I'm going to find the time to check out Spellblades and Murder Girl like Brother @tripleaamin advised. :wow:

Yoo... :ohhh: i just binged the first 4 eps of Murder Girl and that's the type of crack i've been lookin for :wow:

i tried to send rep but it said some bullshyt about i gotta do some bullshyt to 25 other users first. I dunno what type of arbitrary shyt that is but just know you dat nygga for the drop.

@tripleaamin you that nygga too. + rep

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yoo... :ohhh: i just binged the first 4 eps of Murder Girl and that's the type of crack i've been lookin for :wow:

i tried to send rep but it said some bullshyt about i gotta do some bullshyt to 25 other users first. I dunno what type of arbitrary shyt that is but just know you dat nygga for the drop.

Oh most definitely my G, if you can't trust your boys to pass on some quality shyt you doing something wrong. @tripleaamin coming through with the piff yet again.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Oh most definitely my G, if you can't trust your boys to pass on some quality shyt you doing something wrong. @tripleaamin coming through with the piff yet again.
Usually I just take a look at whats airing next season. Do some research and I will read it if its manga source. If its novel source I don't force the issue since reading those in between train rides can be weird since stopping points can be awkward. (With Spellblades people were really hyped so I was cautiously optimistic but most of this LN adaptions be ass).

But I do come across some real overlooked series like Heavenly Delusion, Dark Gathering and Dead Mount Death Play where I read before they air and I'm like this is some real good shyt. Each anime I expected at worst to be decent and if given a good budget could be AOTS level good. Undead Girl was like a shot in the dark if I'm being honest. Ep 1 was a well directed pilot episode and the rest of the episodes speak for themselves.

Personally I am very open to almost any type of show as long as quality holds up. Like My Happy Marriage is among the best airing this season with BSD, Undead Girl and JJK, but given its a Shoujo Drama Romance like Fruit Baskets I won't really talk or recommend it here since most people don't fuk with that genre. Plus gotta know what the person likes if you are recommending stuff. I aint reccomending Dark Gathering to someone that can't stand horror.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
baki-martial-arts.gif

---

giphy.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yea I thought Biscuit was gonna make him get a little serious….

Yujiro was playing with that dude like a cat with a mouse

I didn’t know whether to be disgusted or laughably flabbergasted
I thought Biscuit would have him on raw strength. It was effortless :beli:

all that bbw chasin got him weak

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
its always funny how Baki goes on these detailed, dramatic tangents about how body experiences pain in different ways. like I'm watching Retsu talk for five minutes about why it hurts to get hit in the balls