Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought Biscuit would have him on raw strength. It was effortless :beli:

:mjlol: no one is fukking with Yujiro

Yea I thought Biscuit was gonna make him get a little serious….

Yujiro was playing with that dude like a cat with a mouse

I didn’t know whether to be disgusted or laughably flabbergasted

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The the next scene you got Prime Ministers having deep dive discussions on him and fukking maybes countries terrified

That one dude asked the smartest question of 6 seasons “why don’t someone just sniped that dude with a headshot?”

And the other dude talking bout “everyone too scared and they have his back”

Maaaaaaannnnn

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Facts. Dropped it a while back and haven't thought about it since, too much on the backlog to be hate watching this shyt. :deadrose:

True that. I actually dropped it halfway through s1 a year or so ago bc shyt was kinda boring despite how hyped it was on here. Tho earlier this month i heard the s1 ending was actually fire and s2 was good, so i skipped allll the bullshyt to the last couple eps... and yea it was dope, Rudeus gettin his chest caved in and packed up by whoever the hell that was... and the start of s2 with the guild adventures was cool too. Had me thinkin maybe this turned the corner on some HxH shyt..

But nah lol, it's back to being trash again. Oh well

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
True that. I actually dropped it halfway through s1 a year or so ago bc shyt was kinda boring despite how hyped it was on here. Tho earlier this month i heard the s1 ending was actually fire and s2 was good, so i skipped allll the bullshyt to the last couple eps... and yea it was dope, Rudeus gettin his chest caved in and packed up by whoever the hell that was... and the start of s2 with the guild adventures was cool too. Had me thinkin maybe this turned the corner on some HxH shyt..

Yeah, imma let them cook on that. Everybody got their own lane, we can't merge.

Meanwhile BSD, TYBW, and JJK keeping a brother well fed. Work schedule has been ramping up heading into this insurance season but I'm going to find the time to check out Spellblades and Murder Girl like Brother @tripleaamin advised. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Is the whole Shibuya arc going to be in this season????? :gladbron::lupe:
Even if you read the manga get ready :wow:

Last episode finally was enough to drop it. IDC how good this shyt is anymore. The SoL aspect is a pretty big part of the iseaki genre. And the last episode basically showed how scum Rudy is and the author is just gonna play that shyt out for jokes.