Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fight was nicely animated and executed. I liked how they showed the difference in Kenshin from his usual Rurouni self we have seen to this stark dark presence in Battosai. Outcome was predictable. Good episode overall.
And I’m still waiting on the dub

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
900th anime was Air Gear. It has an elite soundtrack and is not as bad as Tengho Tenge. These are the best things I can say about it.

Top 20 is largely the same

Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hajime no Ippo
Fruits Basket 2019 (new)
Tomorrow's Joe
Kaguya Sama (new)
Hunter x Hunter
Maison Ikkoku
Kuzu no Honkai
Berserk 1997
FLCL
Samurai Champloo
Gintama
Now and Then, Here and There (new)
Texhnloyze (new)
Serial Experiments Lain
Nodame Cantabile
Sangatsu Lion
Natsume Yuujinchou

Current watches that may enter this by the 1000 mark are Jujutsu Kaisen post Shibuya and Mushoku Tensei post Labyrinth

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
900th anime was Air Gear. It has an elite soundtrack and is not as bad as Tengho Tenge. These are the best things I can say about it.

Tengho Tenge was prolly the first anime I saw heavily gif'ed in my corner of the internet.

first anime I remember going ":gladbron:Holy shyt what show is that from!?"

Tried watching and those gifs were from the first 2 eps and the rest of the show was absolute trash.

OP still crack and pops on my head randomly.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
SOMEONE GET TOGASHI TO JUMP GIGA :damn:

It's basically what he's been asking for.
Na they won’t he a damn cash cow they rather not do it that way and do it on his own terms which they have for over a decade
Best route he won’t do is let someone else draw and he oversees it but I get it it’s his vision

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Na they won’t he a damn cash cow they rather not do it that way and do it on his own terms which they have for over a decade
Best route he won’t do is let someone else draw and he oversees it but I get it it’s his vision
I mean, he already announced he's not doing weekly issues ever again and is leaving WSJ. He also said he was working on figuring out a new schedule that doesn't fukk him up so badly. 4 issues a year of 40-50 pages each sounds like a best case scenario for every party involved.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Tengho Tenge was prolly the first anime I saw heavily gif'ed in my corner of the internet.

first anime I remember going ":gladbron:Holy shyt what show is that from!?"

Tried watching and those gifs were from the first 2 eps and the rest of the show was absolute trash.

OP still crack and pops on my head randomly.

Same. In high school I saw a bunch of amvs of a guy getting pummeled in a cafeteria and thought it was gonna be a GOAT shounen. was not correct.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
MT discourse is back and honestly worse than I remember. Its such a pain in the ass to actually have normal discussions and the fan base is filled with lolicon weirdos :scusthov: and even take offense when I call S2 a transition season since it feels very SoL . This part showcases this author is like that too :scust:
This is exactly why I tapped out of Made in Abyss. The creator was clearly on some loli shyt and the fanbase was eating it up PROUDLY :sitdown:. It may have had interesting worldbuilding but nah

Man I can’t wait to catch up with this shyt! Lol

Damn they grew a lot more than I realized
Boruto and Kawaki's new designs are cold. Sarada when first revealed (from the waist up) was really good too, but how in the world is she supposed to do all the ninja stuff they do (high speed running, jumping from tree to tree, etc.) in high heels :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is exactly why I tapped out of Made in Abyss. The creator was clearly on some loli shyt and the fanbase was eating it up PROUDLY :sitdown:. It may have had interesting worldbuilding but nah

Damn they grew a lot more than I realized
Boruto and Kawaki's new designs are cold. Sarada when first revealed (from the waist up) was really good too, but how in the world is she supposed to do all the ninja stuff they do (high speed running, jumping from tree to tree, etc.) in high heels :mjlol:

Man Boroto looks like he’s been through some shyt….. like some shyt you can’t unsee

And Sarada looks like she went to Night City and just trynna save up her Eddie’s to go to a ripperdock to get some enhancement work done

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch @42 Monks @Mr. Negative

Not that I have seen more then halfway through of Reign Of the Seven Spellblades S1. Heard the novel is a really good fantasy Light Novel and so far the anime has been really good. First 3 episodes are kinda a wash tbh. (Tho episode 1 makes it seems its much more generic then it actually is imo.) You do get some real nice worldbuilding and character introductions so I wouldn't say its mediocre more so just setting things up.

Episode 4 is the first episode where things starting to come around and pick up where I was like oh :ohhh:

The episode 6 with the twist was like :damn: :whew: .Its also from JC Staff the dudes who did Danmachi and they been cooking as of late.

7/13 episodes are out so far.

Hopefully it does well in Japan so the anime adaptation can continue on and we don't get a long wait like we have with 86 atm.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Not that I have seen more then halfway through of Reign Of the Seven Spellblades S1. Heard the novel is a really good fantasy Light Novel and so far the anime has been really good. First 3 episodes are kinda a wash tbh. (Tho episode 1 makes it seems its much more generic then it actually is imo.) You do get some real nice worldbuilding and character introductions so I wouldn't say its mediocre more so just setting things up.

Episode 4 is the first episode where things starting to come around and pick up where I was like oh :ohhh:

The episode 6 with the twist was like :damn: :whew: .Its also from JC Staff the dudes who did Danmachi and they been cooking as of late.

Hopefully it does well in Japan so the anime adaptation can continue on and we don't get a long wait like we have with 86 atm.
I've been letting it cook, planned to binge it once it's done for the season. With reviews like this, I might have to watch this weekend since I'm off. :ehh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I'll check it out.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This Master Cat is Depressed Again Today legit might be the funniest anime that came out this year outside maybe Tomo-chan.

Saku thinking of marriage and overreacting thinking Yukichi would leave with her made up husband after the divorce was hilarious. :mjlol: And then she asking if he would ever leave her and would jokingly say yes. :russ:

Saku is a disaster waiting to happen so he literally has the wallpaper double layered :deadrose:

Also her reaction to her coworkers wish in a dream husband matches Yukichi her cat perfectly :pachaha: