flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

exactly :russ:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So I haven’t seen s2 but I have read up pretty far I’m on vol 20 at the moment and I’m bout that ecchi life if it makes sense or humors me
Panty shyt has no business in it simple as that imo and there is more shyt that is gonna come up that is gonna piss people off or bother them
S2 is a transition season but also is how the story really is more than people think this isn’t a battle series it’s more of sol world building series and character development on his life and views it has action but not as much people think
There aspects in it that just don’t add or need to be in it imo
Rudy is and will always be a pervert in this story so if u can’t handle it it’s not for u
It was one of my goat series but it’s slightly below now as I’ve continued to read it
I’ll see how the anime is for s2 once it’s done cuz some series I like more as a anime then reading

To be honest I have 86 and rezero and danmachi as my fav reading novel series as goat tier for me

Finished MT, and these are my same sentiments. It's very hard to look past Rudeus being a complete piece of shyt, and if you can't do that, then you might as well stop watching/reading. Some of the shyt he does gets much worse and depraved tbh. It's a power fantasy with surprisingly good story-telling, so you won't notice it at first.

86 was an overall better reading experience because the characters didn't make me scrunch my face in disgust.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Finished MT, and these are my same sentiments. It's very hard to look past Rudeus being a complete piece of shyt, and if you can't do that, then you might as well stop watching/reading. Some of the shyt he does gets much worse and depraved tbh. It's a power fantasy with surprisingly good story-telling, so you won't notice it at first.

86 was an overall better reading experience because the characters didn't make me scrunch my face in disgust.
Here’s the prequel(it’s a 12 part series) if you haven’t already started it

Superb world building and story telling without ANY perverted stuff

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BSD S5 Ep 6

So basically we still got the Dazai and Fyodor chess games going on. Fyodor commanding some group of people to poison the individuals on the plane. But Dazai in return pressuring Ango to not have the one order opened until the vampires attack. Well we back at a stalemate. We also got Nikolai having Dazai and Fyodor to compete in a game where the winner is the only one who gets antidote. Them such laughing through all that shows how insane they both are. :skip:

Aya escaping with Bram at first is fukking hilarious. :mjlol: But then her giving him music was such a sweet moment. :mjcry: He felt more moved by that then any point with Fukuchi. Goes to show that Fukuchi simply always looked as subordinates as tools. As soon as someone ran out of use for him he would just eliminate them from the picture. In a more recent case turning them into vampires.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Anyone not watching Undead Murder Girl Farce is missing out on a great one. Great writing and this arc added more with action and suspense. Love the back and forth between Holmes and Lupin where basically Lupin had the locked room flooded leading to two options. Either Holmes and the others get drowned (was never going to happen and thus it lead the room being open at 11:30,

Of course Aya being in the safe had me :dead: . Aya def knows the intruders who came. And a fight between that vampire chick and Shizuku will be interesting as hell. As well as the 3 way fight between Lupin, Tsugru and that other guy should be great. Tho Holmes is an awkward spot now :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know some people here liked the anime for this.

Didn't get much time either.
The announcement noted that Sano passed away only a month after being diagnosed with cancer, and that she was in the planning stages of a new manga while battling the disease. The editors of Harta shared an excerpt from Sano's last letter, which reads: "This ended up being a fun life. I am now going to a more free world. Goodbye."

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Next episode has gotta be one of the most unnecessary segments of the entire novel

IIRC the most controversial parts have been passed now. But it's always gonna use sexual themes for "comedy" bits.
I mean....
real spoilers ahead
Rudy ends up with a Harem of 2 women he groomed since they were children and his "goddess" who he stole her panties to worship. People that are not comfortable with the way the show is going will NOT be ok with how that ends up :mjlol: :russ: