T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bout halfway thru season 3 of bungo and it's still just mids with good budget :ehh: good to watch if you waiting on other stuff to drop but it's immediately going back on the shelf once that changes.

MC might be the biggest anime cuck of all time, forget that nikka exists with his dumbass haircut and boring ability :mjlol:

Bro getting put in a fake genjutsu and dying was hilarious and the assassin chicks true origin story was dope considering that wild ass power her parents were against.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
One Piece related:

I just realized.......

Devil Fruits is just huge wasp nests.

6d166b21723259.56306abda1cf7.jpg

EW11370_B4.jpg
wasp2o.jpg
paper-wasp-nest.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all know what??

The Anime Streets need another Hellsing movie/series.

It’s seems like there was a time where a new Hellsing drop every few seasons and then it just completely stopped.

But they need to drop some new heat. It’s been gone long enough to be fresh again

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all know what??

The Anime Streets need another Hellsing movie/series.

It’s seems like there was a time where a new Hellsing drop every few seasons and then it just completely stopped.

But they need to drop some new heat. It’s been gone long enough to be fresh again

hellsing done.

Alucard at GOAT power levels.

I been saying for ages that if you dropped endgame Alucard on a comic book earth he'd completely wreck their shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
hellsing done.

Alucard at GOAT power levels.

I been saying for ages that if you dropped endgame Alucard on a comic book earth he'd completely wreck their shyt

Oh shyt really?

The anime told its complete story?

If so, damn…. I never really knew that…. That’s interesting.

Well maybe atleast an updated reboot like what’s being done with Samurai’s X or how FMA did their update

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt really?

The anime told its complete story?

If so, damn…. I never really knew that…. That’s interesting.

Well maybe atleast an updated reboot like what’s being done with Samurai’s X or how FMA did their update

can't even really do that.

Hellsing Ultimate is the updated reboot of the OG Hellsing.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man Boroto looks like he’s been through some shyt….. like some shyt you can’t unsee

And Sarada looks like she went to Night City and just trynna save up her Eddie’s to go to a ripperdock to get some enhancement work done

I mean Boroto technically has

Breh already died once, and is currently on the run from Konoha.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bleach TYBW Ep 20

When Yachiru picked up a sword that shyt had me :dead: . I mean she is the lieutenant of the best fighting squad in soul society, so can't be too surprised.

Hypothetically I do like the matchup with Kenpachi against someone whos power is imagination. Issue is that it is said that he lost cause his body couldn't handle the imagination to beat Kenpachi. Why didn't dude imagined himself in a body that could handle it. I don't like powers like that is cause its so hypothetical and there is no ground basis for it. Tho seeing Kenpachi cut down that meteor was hype af :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

So they saw The First Slam Dunk do monster business worldwide and they are copying the formula by making a movie about the biggest game in the National tournament.

I really like Haikyu but they are fukking shameless when it comes to copy everything Slam Dunk does :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There is a lot of questionable content in this series the author absolutely doesn't seem to handle with any grace. I mean overall it's a solid series but you kinda have to let some stuff slide to get into it. The main character while not a villain is not a person with high ethics. This is one of those cases where a person who never had shyt and never was shyt suddenly comes into being an attractive person with options and they find out who they really are. The main character is a dirtbag who was repressed by his limited options in his previous life. He's the kinda person that deep down thinks he's an ok person but his behavior is incongruent with that.

It does some great stuff. This and Bookworm are easily my top 2 iseaki. But the weird aspects can be rough. But S2 has made it apparent that the weird stuff goes beyond Rudy. If you have low tolerance for that shyt I wouldn't touch it. I'm gonna stick with it personally, since the highs are so good.

Agreed. I was going to say, while s2 Rudeus is a bit more.. likeable tolerable... than in s1, there's still a number of cringe-worthy themes going on, and beyond just him. i.e. The slutty elf who has to sleep with every man or she'll die from a curse... and we see her groping and seducing teenage boys at the wizard school... that in and of itself is problematic. But to compound it, the only sorrow Rudeus feels for her subplot is that he can't take advantage of it himself. Any (heroic) thoughts of finding a way to dispel the curse just isn't a thing. The scene with the enslaved girl was another cringe. Him still praying to the pair of panties is another.

But yea, the series does certain things very well that keeps your attention. I wasn't wow'd by s1 but i thought it was good and how it ended was a high point. You definitely have to turn your brain off to certain things that they try to casually throw at you.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Misfit S2 Ep 7

It came back today. But I would try to get a refresher before jumping into S2 again. Lots of plot points to keep up with and not to mention pacing has been super fast.

Pacing still felt fast having recently rewatch the earlier episodes of S2. I really liked the focus on Leno and Shin's relationship. The reveal being he is at his core a magic sword. So the thing about him not being capable of understanding love is a sad fate. But I feel like Leno would be determined to help Shin understand love.

Pieces are coming together regarding how Misa child og God is created. Still you can only think that something bad is gonna happen to either Shin or Leno soon.

S1 was much more entertaining then S2, but imo S2 from a world building and lore stand point got me interested enough where I want to read the Ln. (Waiting for physical copies is gonna be the end of me aint it)