Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
MT discourse is back and honestly worse than I remember. Its such a pain in the ass to actually have normal discussions and the fan base is filled with lolicon weirdos :scusthov: and even take offense when I call S2 a transition season since it feels very SoL . This part showcases this author is like that too :scust: . He gotta keep reminding us that Rudy has ED and he is a fukked up Otaku. Rujierd isn't here slavery is now 100% okay. :dahell: Now Rudy is supporting it?

World building is top tier and so many interesting things in the story. The anime has delivered on the action, but I thought we would slowly get less weird shyt but its actual worse then any point then S1 since you could say oh Rudy will get development hopefully. The world is fukked in this series.
I have no idea why you keep watching it breh, you are not gonna be more comfortable with what comes next if the shyt you watching right now doesn't feel right to you :pachaha:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I mean....
real spoilers ahead
Rudy ends up with a Harem of 2 women he groomed since they were children and his "goddess" who he stole her panties to worship. People that are not comfortable with the way the show is going will NOT be ok with how that ends up :mjlol: :russ:

Oh, they won’t get that far if it really bothers them. I mean who is actually watching like 70 episode of this just to whine about that very predictable outcome :mjlol:

Bottom line is, the reason people who are remotely offended can still enjoy the show is because in Rudeus’s world what he does is not morally wrong, at all. And the world building is good enough for them to suspend their own moral beliefs and immerse themselves into the laws of that universe.

That’s the audience of the show and if you’re still watching you fall into that, so it’s hard to take complaints very serious at that point. If you dropped it well before hand however it makes complete sense.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

So last chapter with jump then moving to the new magazine with only 4 releases a year where it should end probably by end of 2024 and 40-50 pg chapters
So that’s new situation with black clover

Balla

Superstar
Daps

So last chapter with jump then moving to the new magazine with only 4 releases a year where it should end probably by end of 2024 and 40-50 pg chapters

Kinda sucks it’s gonna be over soon.

I wonder if they’ll try the main characters having kids thing or if that’ll be it for the BC series.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Not a fan of BC, but long running manga should move away from WSJ. I have mentioned biweekly should be standard. But as long as One Piece is carrying jump doubt that changes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:francis:

Anything I see from this series just makes me want to stay far away

There is a lot of questionable content in this series the author absolutely doesn't seem to handle with any grace. I mean overall it's a solid series but you kinda have to let some stuff slide to get into it. The main character while not a villain is not a person with high ethics. This is one of those cases where a person who never had shyt and never was shyt suddenly comes into being an attractive person with options and they find out who they really are. The main character is a dirtbag who was repressed by his limited options in his previous life. He's the kinda person that deep down thinks he's an ok person but his behavior is incongruent with that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

:francis:

Anything I see from this series just makes me want to stay far away

It does some great stuff. This and Bookworm are easily my top 2 iseaki. But the weird aspects can be rough. But S2 has made it apparent that the weird stuff goes beyond Rudy. If you have low tolerance for that shyt I wouldn't touch it. I'm gonna stick with it personally, since the highs are so good.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
when them drums of freedom started playing

giphy.webp

finally caught up with One Piece and I just know Oda sat down watching Looney Toons and said I'mma shock the world one day with this foolery :mjlol:the concept of this form is hilarious. Big Mom had the most satisfying L tho. chick was falling nobody could hear her scream showcase anger or anything. she was just stuck in that bubble and had to think to herself and couldn't come to accept that she was finished and about to die. The people in the capital heard nothing too. :dead:Law was cold with that one for real.

The animation made sense for ep 1071 and 72 but I wouldn't say it met what people were hyping it as. I really did appreciate the 90s (or whichever year it came out) tom and jerry parts to the eps tho, but it just wasn't consistent enough.

overall the Wano arc has been peak shonen material tho. Love it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BSD S5 Ep 6

So basically we still got the Dazai and Fyodor chess games going on. Fyodor commanding some group of people to poison the individuals on the plane. But Dazai in return pressuring Ango to not have the one order opened until the vampires attack. Well we back at a stalemate. We also got Nikolai having Dazai and Fyodor to compete in a game where the winner is the only one who gets antidote. Them such laughing through all that shows how insane they both are. :skip:

Aya escaping with Bram at first is fukking hilarious. :mjlol: But then her giving him music was such a sweet moment. :mjcry: He felt more moved by that then any point with Fukuchi. Goes to show that Fukuchi simply always looked as subordinates as tools. As soon as someone ran out of use for him he would just eliminate them from the picture. In a more recent case turning them into vampires.

yeah, THIS is what I meant when I said the main protagonist wasn't on the level of the main chess players/prime movers.

Note how he was overthinking some shyt as simple as a camera flash and missing some obvious shyt I guessed last ep

meanwhile Rampo makes a play.....

that was countered by a play by Fyodor

that was countered by a play made by Dazai

and fyodor and dazai been in jail since last season. They not even on the field/in the mix.

meanwhile Fyodor and Dazai gleefully injecting bleach in their veins cause they so bored and happy to find somebody on their respective levels.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Fight was nicely animated and executed. I liked how they showed the difference in Kenshin from his usual Rurouni self we have seen to this stark dark presence in Battosai. Outcome was predictable. Good episode overall.