winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nevermind,

Rudeus technically cheating on Sylphy with Roxy, albeit in a moment of complete despair after so and so tragedy

is gonna divide people.
Anybody that’s seen the covers of the most recent light novel won’t be bothered by that.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
you forgot the kidnapping of the beast girls, cliffs invention, rudues reading his journal, various parties walking in the desert, and his moms miko ability

To name a few :skip:

People are gonna watch these things, complain on a message board and then tune in next week :skip:

The most divisive thing here I think is gonna be

the journal. If people hated Rudeus before:whew:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Anybody that’s seen the covers of the most recent light novel won’t be bothered by that.

Less about the end result and more about how it occurs, context around it. Spoilers don't really do it justice.

Will get to it in part 2.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Less about the end result and more about how it occurs, context around it. Spoilers don't really do it justice.

Will get to it in part 2.
I'll probably have read it by then. Bought the first 7 novels and I'm gonna go through them as soon as I finish The Demon Prince goes to the Academy.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I watched the 1st episode of Thousand Year Blood War without having watched or read any Bleach due to autoplay on Hulu

This shyt was :ohlawd: Can't imagine if I had actually had context how much better it would have been :russ:

I gotta get reading so I can understand everything

got damn it.

See I was finna DAP this post and just start watching the new Bleach off the strength of fukk it "lemme just see some dope action for the sake of dope action".
you sounded like you were genuinely impressed just off the strength that shyt was so fire on some random shyt. :gladbron:

you had me sold. If you would have just left well enough alone right there....but... :snoop:

you fukking started talking that reading shyt nikka. You started bigging up #ReadGang:stopitslime:

and now unfortunately I gotta stop dead in my tracks and not fukk with it. :mjcry:

its all good tho. Just jokes my nikka. :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
got damn it.

See I was finna DAP this post and just start watching the new Bleach off the strength of fukk it "lemme just see some dope action for the sake of dope action".
you sounded like you were genuinely impressed just off the strength that shyt was so fire on some random shyt. :gladbron:

you had me sold. If you would have just left well enough alone right there....but... :snoop:

you fukking started talking that reading shyt nikka. You started bigging up #ReadGang:stopitslime:

and now unfortunately I gotta stop dead in my tracks and not fukk with it. :mjcry:

its all good tho. Just jokes my nikka. :mjlol:

Breh Bleach got like 60 characters in the mix. They got super powered factions and all kinda of power structures

The shyt went hard af but I know the farther I watched the more lost I'd have been :mjlol:

I'd recommend watching it though at least that 1st episode

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I watched the 1st episode of Thousand Year Blood War without having watched or read any Bleach due to autoplay on Hulu

This shyt was :ohlawd: Can't imagine if I had actually had context how much better it would have been :russ:

I gotta get reading so I can understand everything
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Mushuko Tensei first season was awesome. One of the best things I've watched in year's. The second season a couple episodes in is dogshyt. Animation wise and plot wise.

It's like comparing one of the first seasons of young justice to one the final ones. It was such a drop in quality that it was distracting.

What's the new action piff?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea I’m glad y’all said it and I’m pleasantly surprised that Division 83 is against all that “panty” nonsense.

Everytime they dedicate time to that show the Panty stuffs it’s so cringe.

@twan83 do you agree with the The Division stance or do you go against it and enjoy the panty fetish stuff?

They really need to edit it out because it doesn’t add on or bring more to the story
So I haven’t seen s2 but I have read up pretty far I’m on vol 20 at the moment and I’m bout that ecchi life if it makes sense or humors me
Panty shyt has no business in it simple as that imo and there is more shyt that is gonna come up that is gonna piss people off or bother them
S2 is a transition season but also is how the story really is more than people think this isn’t a battle series it’s more of sol world building series and character development on his life and views it has action but not as much people think
There aspects in it that just don’t add or need to be in it imo
Rudy is and will always be a pervert in this story so if u can’t handle it it’s not for u
It was one of my goat series but it’s slightly below now as I’ve continued to read it
I’ll see how the anime is for s2 once it’s done cuz some series I like more as a anime then reading

To be honest I have 86 and rezero and danmachi as my fav reading novel series as goat tier for me