tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
shyt had me hooked afterwards tho :ohlawd:
Ignoring the rape. The violence was gerat setting point. The setup of the naive young girl teaming up with the experienced veteran is such a simple lead pair. A pairing that so many isekais fail to get.

But it alludes to my point so many isekais are so pointless and could just be fantasy genre since so many don't even touch their previous lives. Isekais really cater to wish fulfillment self insert bullshyt. Not to say fantasy doesn't either, but if something is labeled at fantasy I'm more willing to give it a shot more times then not. But if its iseaki I gotta think do I even bother :patrice:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
MT discourse is back and honestly worse than I remember. Its such a pain in the ass to actually have normal discussions and the fan base is filled with lolicon weirdos :scusthov: and even take offense when I call S2 a transition season since it feels very SoL . This part showcases this author is like that too :scust: . He gotta keep reminding us that Rudy has ED and he is a fukked up Otaku. Rujierd isn't here slavery is now 100% okay. :dahell: Now Rudy is supporting it?

World building is top tier and so many interesting things in the story. The anime has delivered on the action, but I thought we would slowly get less weird shyt but its actual worse then any point then S1 since you could say oh Rudy will get development hopefully. The world is fukked in this series.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
MT discourse is back and honestly worse than I remember. Its such a pain in the ass to actually have normal discussions and the fan base is filled with lolicon weirdos :scusthov: and even take offense when I call S2 a transition season since it feels very SoL . This part showcases this author is like that too :scust: . He gotta keep reminding us that Rudy has ED and he is a fukked up Otaku. Rujierd isn't here slavery is now 100% okay. :dahell: Now Rudy is supporting it?

World building is top tier and so many interesting things in the story. The anime has delivered on the action, but I thought we would slowly get less weird shyt but its actual worse then any point then S1 since you could say oh Rudy will get development hopefully. The world is fukked in this series.
There's a lot of forced sexual related content in this series that quite frankly adds nothing of value to it. Did the author really think worshipping Roxy's stolen panties and having a shrine for them made this a better story? The editor should have axed stuff like that. The ed crap adds nothing.

Again I can't help but compare this to The Begining After The End because that was inspired by this and it pretty much has zero sexual content in it there's barely any romance in it and it doesn't suffer at all for that. MT should have dropped that stuff especially the ecchi aspects because this is a series that mostly wants to be taken seriously and the way it handles that stuff isn't really funny its just awkward.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

There's a lot of forced sexual related content in this series that quite frankly adds nothing of value to it. Did the author really think worshipping Roxy's stolen panties and having a shrine for them made this a better story? The editor should have axed stuff like that. The ed crap adds nothing.

Again I can't help but compare this to The Begining After The End because that was inspired by this and it pretty much has zero sexual content in it there's barely any romance in it and it doesn't suffer at all for that. MT should have dropped that stuff especially the ecchi aspects because this is a series that mostly wants to be taken seriously and the way it handles that stuff isn't really funny its just awkward.

Yea I’m glad y’all said it and I’m pleasantly surprised that Division 83 is against all that “panty” nonsense.

Everytime they dedicate time to that show the Panty stuffs it’s so cringe.

@twan83 do you agree with the The Division stance or do you go against it and enjoy the panty fetish stuff?

They really need to edit it out because it doesn’t add on or bring more to the story

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Y’all might as well drop MT

It’s only gets worse from here . Based on the next episode title, they aren’t shying away from anything that happens in the WN:skip:

Next episode has gotta be one of the most unnecessary segments of the entire novel

IIRC the most controversial parts have been passed now. But it's always gonna use sexual themes for "comedy" bits.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Heavenly Delusion has some questionable content in it too. This guy really doesn’t care that he’s walking around with a mental male he really wants to grope her. That young chick that came onto him was probably close to his age but he rejected her for the male.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-08-15_at_2.57.10_PM.png

:mjlol: Helck always bring out the jokes. But we def getting more of a tone switch as this episode felt pretty serious after the"surprise".

So I believe this is by far the most stuff we got out of Helck. Hes def right that these "heroes" can hardly be called human. Basically the people Helck grew up with from what I understand were sacrificed and were awakended to become heroes basically. I got a bad feeling that these guys are being awakened against their will.

Azudora outside of his entrance at the end of the episode finally showed why he is one of the 4 elite Lords. He really wiped out 100 of those Winged Heroes like it was nothing. Even without Vamirio and Helck the rest of the team is now in a much better position with him there.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I watched the 1st episode of Thousand Year Blood War without having watched or read any Bleach due to autoplay on Hulu

This shyt was :ohlawd: Can't imagine if I had actually had context how much better it would have been :russ:

I gotta get reading so I can understand everything

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Nevermind,

Rudeus technically cheating on Sylphy with Roxy, albeit in a moment of complete despair after so and so tragedy

is gonna divide people.
you forgot the kidnapping of the beast girls, cliffs invention, rudues reading his journal, various parties walking in the desert, and his moms miko ability

To name a few :skip: