LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just caught up.

Yhwach is def up to something big. Also you can see the difference between Soul Society and Quincy. Man the Quincy are ruthless to those that fail :picard: .While I do agree in a practical sense Yamamoto being soft did hurt them when the Quincy came back. Still in the long run could you say Yamamoto building relationships and giving something to protect was more than worth it I would imagined. It sucks that if you consider their fight 1000 years ago that change in him lost the edge he had back then. But a very human thing is building an environment for future generations. In a sense Yamamoto may be gone, but he will never be forgotten.

It makes me wonder what Yhwach's true motivations are. All the Quincy are doing everything just for his sake. More information is def needed. These 3 episodes have been very good.

• Sajin failing to learn the mistakes the Tousen was great reflection. Like him he gave up his humanity for revenge. Yes he beat Bambi, but that is nowhere near what his goals are. Since he never got a chance to avenge Yamamoto.
  • Renji is a character out of all the soul reapers he has taken the most L's. Outside of the Fullbringer arc, (which is feeling more meh as we get into TYBW) hes taken more L's then W's. But this was a big W for him. That whole gimmick with the superstar dude was weird af tho all things considered.
  • Rukia fight was nice, but as well as the comeback for Byakuya. Man got humbled and got himself back up and himself gave the push Rukia needed. Just his words alone meant so much to her, which isn't surprising given how much she desires his praise. Granted the whole thing with fear now affecting nerves all of a sudden. Was meh to me.
  • The 2 enemies in the last 2 episodes is nothing worth complaining about just their gimmicks just seem wack.
  • Ichigo is on his way things about to heat up even more.
Yeah they've been purposefully obscure about his goals from the start, compare that to Aizen who told everyone off rip he was here to fill out that slot on Indeed under God. If it was just to takeover Soul Society, he's got enough power in the form of his underlings without him even having to get involved.

Speaking of, the fact that as you beat the Sternritters, the power/knowledge/experience just goes back to him is INSANE and broken AF. They're literally making it more difficult to survive by fighting off annihilation. Kubo was creative with this one but you risk writing yourself into a corner.
Best swordsman with no Zoro?
We not doing this.:unimpressed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We having a discussion on Rudy not batting an eye at slavery? :unimpressed: everyone who was upset about him smashing girls at his (reincarnated) age should be posting essays about this shyt :unimpressed: keep the same energy, this man is from present times and didn't think twice about hitting up the slave market, let alone flipping shyt upside down and attempting to free anyone

nikka made a purchase and went about his day just like a cac would :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah they've been purposefully obscure about his goals from the start, compare that to Aizen who told everyone off rip he was here to fill out that slot on Indeed under God. If it was just to takeover Soul Society, he's got enough power in the form of his underlings without him even having to get involved.

Speaking of, the fact that as you beat the Sternritters, the power/knowledge/experience just goes back to him is INSANE and broken AF. They're literally making it more difficult to survive by fighting off annihilation. Kubo was creative with this one but you risk writing yourself into a corner.

We not doing this.:unimpressed:
Sometimes you get a nomination knowing you not gonna win. It’s a respect thing.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I hope this show comes back

When y’all was stanning it.

I slept on it. Watched after it ended. But when I got on, this shyt was amazing

:blessed: who was your favorite character?

the mamba mentality was real as fukk on that show :wow: that shyt really was motivating real life decisions, them boys are fukking savages

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We having a discussion on Rudy not batting an eye at slavery? :unimpressed: everyone who was upset about him smashing girls at his (reincarnated) age should be posting essays about this shyt :unimpressed: keep the same energy
He didn’t seem all that comfortable with it to me but that’s the world he lives in so he went with it. It wasn’t his slave in the first place and he seemed like he wanted the slave treated humanely.

On the other hand him being mentally damn near 50 years old and laying up with young teenagers is a personal choice he engages in directly.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:blessed: who was your favorite character?

the mamba mentality was real as fukk on that show :wow: that shyt really was motivating real life decisions, them boys are fukking savages
season two MIGHT come out before the next world cup lmao

manga godlike though. barou is the vegeta that vegeta wishes he was :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He didn’t seem all that comfortable with it to me but that’s the world he lives in so he went with it.
The nikka smiled as Fitz told him that was an option and proceeded to invite "him" like it was a friendly outing :what:

He accepted the age of the body he was born in the same way and acts accordingly :unimpressed: it's the same shyt, his 50 year old brain should know slavery is some fukk shyt as well if y'all standing on that logic.

nikka walked inside and said " :ehh: never bought a slave before"

His only sympathy came from her having a suicidal look, nothing to do with slavery specifically

The shyt is equally fukked up :mjlol: next time he gets some p*ssy I'm not paying attention to y'all essays about it, he's either a piece of shyt for both of these things or he's accepting the reality of the world he's in AND the age he is and acting accordingly :umad: ain't no way one thing is okay and the other isn't

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Blam been animated!? :gladbron:

How does it look? I used to get headaches reading it sometimes cause the art was ULTRA detailed. I think the mangaka studied architecture in college.
You can feel the scale of the city but it's not overwhelming or anything

My understanding is the movie is about one of the few times he came across other humans. They are looking for the automated factory if that rings a bell

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The nikka smiled as Fitz told him that was an option and proceeded to invite "him" like it was a friendly outing :what:

He accepted the age of the body he was born in the same way and acts accordingly :unimpressed: it's the same shyt, his 50 year old brain should know slavery is some fukk shyt as well if y'all standing on that logic.

nikka walked inside and said " :ehh: never bought a slave before"

His only sympathy came from her having a suicidal look, nothing to do with slavery specifically

The shyt is equally fukked up :mjlol: next time he gets some p*ssy I'm not paying attention to y'all essays about it, he's either a piece of shyt for both of these things or he's accepting the reality of the world he's in AND the age he is and acting accordingly :umad: ain't no way one thing is okay and the other isn't
You didn't read anything from me about the slave market because I stopped watching it with the ultra pedo shyt.

But as far as the bolded, if you want to use slavery as a justification to watch a 50 year old man beat down teenage walls you ain't gotta explain it to us. Do you pleighboi. :francis: