Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't see how they think it's ok for that pervert to own a 6 year old girl. Wasn't he humping a statue earlier in the episode?
In a world like Mushoku Tensei? Zanoba is basically a non threat because he's not attracted to human beings :dead:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How’s that Zom 100 show?

And is JJK postponed? I noticed that the dub is only an episode behind now.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just started a new movie on Netflix called Blame!
Tried searching the forum for it but didn't find any threads mentioning it, pretty good so far
Like halfway through but I really like the world building and how dire they are able to make the situation in the movie seem

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Who your 4? Lol….. I really only got like 2

The 2 most obvious choices of course lol
I use comic book rules for this stuff: if they show any sign of localized reality manipulation, a nikka who 'fights' not even getting a combo off before he don't exist anymore.
Gravity manipulation is just a half level under that, seeing as enough gravity alteration leads to the next most broken powerset after reality warping: time manipulation. Enough gravity and you alter time. You alter time; anyone who can't is losing.
If you can kill without even being around the person, you winning.

and um... Sailor Moon washing 98% of anime protagonists off-rip if we looking at powerset in a vacuum.

oh. And Slime-kun wins because fRiEnDsHiP.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I use comic book rules for this stuff: if they show any sign of localized reality manipulation, a nikka who 'fights' not even getting a combo off before he don't exist anymore.
Gravity manipulation is just a half level under that, seeing as enough gravity alteration leads to the next most broken powerset after reality warping: time manipulation. Enough gravity and you alter time. You alter time; anyone who can't is losing.
If you can kill without even being around the person, you winning.

and um... Sailor Moon washing 98% of anime protagonists off-rip if we looking at powerset in a vacuum.

oh. And Slime-kun wins because fRiEnDsHiP.

This line reminds me of this tweet :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yhwach is a Big Picture kind of guy, he's all about doing things with a purpose. So this entire thing has been about sending a message, while exterminating the only people to hand him an L. That's why he took their most powerful weapon (Bankai) and when they spun the block, to kill the Captains with their own bankai, that was his order and they're not going to defy him. What could be sweeter for you and more humiliating to your enemies than killing them with their own shyt?

Problem is that it's not practical. Their natural abilities and specialties don't mesh well with Soul Reapers and to make it worse, these are abilities that they've had for no real amount of time. It's essentially a handicap and a plot device that Kubo used pretty effectively to justify elevating the Gotei 13 to a level they never would have reached alone.

Yhwach was right about one thing: Yamamoto had allowed SS to get soft in exchange for being more humane and they paid for it.
Just caught up.

Yhwach is def up to something big. Also you can see the difference between Soul Society and Quincy. Man the Quincy are ruthless to those that fail :picard: .While I do agree in a practical sense Yamamoto being soft did hurt them when the Quincy came back. Still in the long run could you say Yamamoto building relationships and giving something to protect was more than worth it I would imagined. It sucks that if you consider their fight 1000 years ago that change in him lost the edge he had back then. But a very human thing is building an environment for future generations. In a sense Yamamoto may be gone, but he will never be forgotten.

It makes me wonder what Yhwach's true motivations are. All the Quincy are doing everything just for his sake. More information is def needed. These 3 episodes have been very good.

• Sajin failing to learn the mistakes the Tousen was great reflection. Like him he gave up his humanity for revenge. Yes he beat Bambi, but that is nowhere near what his goals are. Since he never got a chance to avenge Yamamoto.
  • Renji is a character out of all the soul reapers he has taken the most L's. Outside of the Fullbringer arc, (which is feeling more meh as we get into TYBW) hes taken more L's then W's. But this was a big W for him. That whole gimmick with the superstar dude was weird af tho all things considered.
  • Rukia fight was nice, but as well as the comeback for Byakuya. Man got humbled and got himself back up and himself gave the push Rukia needed. Just his words alone meant so much to her, which isn't surprising given how much she desires his praise. Granted the whole thing with fear now affecting nerves all of a sudden. Was meh to me.
  • The 2 enemies in the last 2 episodes is nothing worth complaining about just their gimmicks just seem wack.
  • Ichigo is on his way things about to heat up even more.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Just started a new movie on Netflix called Blame!
Tried searching the forum for it but didn't find any threads mentioning it, pretty good so far
Like halfway through but I really like the world building and how dire they are able to make the situation in the movie seem

Blam been animated!? :gladbron:

How does it look? I used to get headaches reading it sometimes cause the art was ULTRA detailed. I think the mangaka studied architecture in college.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

shyt!!

I don’t know who to choose from this list…. Too many of them are deadly with their sword style

Saber mopping the field.

Not because she's a better swordsman... but because Arturia was designed to be broken and Excalibur is what? anti-army tier?
Battle royale this bytch, let's see how it goes:

Levi can't 3D maneuver his way out of a WMD strike. Mugen on shoes, he definitely getting hit. Anyone who can't out and out teleport dying move 1. After the field-clear, who on the list even alive to throw a counter? And how effective would that counter be?

Dumb to even include Fate characters at all. All of them break the rules in ways that don't play well with other anime. shyt, Berserker technically could clear most that field by himself and he's the fourth best swordsman in FSN/UBW. The power scaling in that shyt is broken.
Talmbout 'swordfight' but let the blonde ho pull up wielding an orbital laser with a crossguard :beli: