tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch caught the first 3 episodes of Pt 2 of TYBW.

I knew the whole stealing Bankai in pt 1 was weird. (Imagine in JJK you could steal domain expansions :skip: )

So basically the captains can be come slightly hollowed and their bankais also as a consequence. Ok that makes sense.

But at the end of the episode the Quincy be like "You wished you never got back your bankai" for whatever skill they about to do this.

Why would they go through the effort of stealing bankai when not having it and using this skill that I assume they will explain in ep 4 was more advantage to them.

Well guess I'll find my answer when I catchup tomorrow. Action and animation still heat per usual.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM

peeped this earlier
Pretty good for an Horror Anime

some of the visuals were disturbing and creepy

I liked it :yeshrug:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Today's episode of Mushoku Tensei was the slowest of the season, and it still felt to me that it was speeding through the WN.

Highlight was Rudeus furthering his friendship with Fitts. These two are the backbone of the arc as so that makes a lot of sense. Julie's introduction needed more context than what was given to land well, but it was alright.

Next two episodes I think involve the newer characters such as the Beast Sisters & Cliff.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Today's episode of Mushoku Tensei was the slowest of the season, and it still felt to me that it was speeding through the WN.

Highlight was Rudeus furthering his friendship with Fitts. These two are the backbone of the arc as so that makes a lot of sense. Julie's introduction needed more context than what was given to land well, but it was alright.

Next two episodes I think involve the newer characters such as the Beast Sisters & Cliff.
To be honest, Julie is one character I don't think the anime needed because there's no way they have the time to make her truly matter. It's gonna end up like a weird 6 minute mood shift in the show and she'll be a background character with random cameos. She was already that in the LN anyways :heh:

Granted, I really liked how the show was able to convey the slave market by just showing us how fukked up it is and not having characters acting appalled. For them, it's just how things are so it's in the audience to go :martin: :why: about it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch caught the first 3 episodes of Pt 2 of TYBW.

I knew the whole stealing Bankai in pt 1 was weird. (Imagine in JJK you could steal domain expansions :skip: )

So basically the captains can be come slightly hollowed and their bankais also as a consequence. Ok that makes sense.

But at the end of the episode the Quincy be like "You wished you never got back your bankai" for whatever skill they about to do this.

Why would they go through the effort of stealing bankai when not having it and using this skill that I assume they will explain in ep 4 was more advantage to them.

Well guess I'll find my answer when I catchup tomorrow. Action and animation still heat per usual.
Yhwach is a Big Picture kind of guy, he's all about doing things with a purpose. So this entire thing has been about sending a message, while exterminating the only people to hand him an L. That's why he took their most powerful weapon (Bankai) and when they spun the block, to kill the Captains with their own bankai, that was his order and they're not going to defy him. What could be sweeter for you and more humiliating to your enemies than killing them with their own shyt?

Problem is that it's not practical. Their natural abilities and specialties don't mesh well with Soul Reapers and to make it worse, these are abilities that they've had for no real amount of time. It's essentially a handicap and a plot device that Kubo used pretty effectively to justify elevating the Gotei 13 to a level they never would have reached alone.

Yhwach was right about one thing: Yamamoto had allowed SS to get soft in exchange for being more humane and they paid for it.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, Julie is one character I don't think the anime needed because there's no way they have the time to make her truly matter. It's gonna end up like a weird 6 minute mood shift in the show and she'll be a background character with random cameos. She was already that in the LN anyways :heh:

Granted, I really liked how the show was able to convey the slave market by just showing us how fukked up it is and not having characters acting appalled. For them, it's just how things are so it's in the audience to go :martin: :why: about it.

I liked Julie and her appearances in the WN, even if not so frequent. I definitely get that they are pressed for time though so you can only expect so much.

if Ruijerd were there he'd have probably slaughtered the traders. Other than that, yeah they are more than willing to accept the status quo as is. Rudeus is not some selfless hero.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I lost count of all the Super Saiyan form.

Isn’t Ultra Instinct like the last shyt

Last ep of DB I watched when he fought Jiren

They go SSJ 1-4

With various different variants in between

Full Power Super Saiyan (Super Vegeta, Super Trunks)
Super Saiyan Berserker (Kale)
Legendary Super Saiyan (Broly)
Super Saiyan God
SSG Super Saiyan (Blue)
Super Saiyan Rose (Goku Black)

Ultra Instinct is not a Super Saiyan Form

It’s God power something that is hard for the Gods of Destruction to master

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They go SSJ 1-4

With various different variants in between

Full Power Super Saiyan (Super Vegeta, Super Trunks)
Super Saiyan Berserker (Kale)
Legendary Super Saiyan (Broly)
Super Saiyan God
SSG Super Saiyan (Blue)
Super Saiyan Rose (Goku Black)

Ultra Instinct is not a Super Saiyan Form

It’s God power something that is hard for the Gods of Destruction to master

Yooooo!!! Lol….. I didn’t know there’s was a SSRose! Lol

Ok thanks for the clarification with Ultra Instinct. Thought that was like a new form

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I can't see how they think it's ok for that pervert to own a 6 year old girl. Wasn't he humping a statue earlier in the episode?