tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
People may be sleeping on Undead Girl Murder Farce but the execution with into the 2nd case has been flawless. We got the usual fun banter between the main group. Animation is very solid throughout even during the fight.

The head games played throughout were great as well.. Holmes thinking well the defense is perfect where nobody can get inside the vault, but to Holmes's dismay a breach leading to the vault being flooded put a dent in his plans. Really curious what the next episode brings.

The cases giving a different subgenre. Case 1 delivered into the detective mystery. So far in case 2 delivering with both suspense and thrill. Real good anime.

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought the Gear 5 animation was pretty bad :scusthov:. They did way Too much. Choppy and repetitive. Half the time I didn’t know what I was looking at. Overall I don’t like making Luffy actually have some
incredibly op devil fruit. I think it kinda messes up a part of his character

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BSD (going back to the time honored tradition of typing while I watch. It's the OG "Reaction Vid"):
Gotta love Rampo. "The enemy is in their final stages of winning this shyt. WE here to talk about how WE gonna win. :birdman:" Ever watched "The Mentalist"? Rampo is Patrick Jane without a mean streak. Characters like Rampo and Dazai keep my brain occupied while Doctor Who is in offseasons/bad seasons. Plotting and Scheming>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But how Kunikida got his hands?

:ohhh: Yosano (the chick with the butterfly hairpin/my favorite underused character in the entire show) prolly hit that nikka with the chainsaw (for folks clicking spoilers to omg lookit tha hype imma watch it, her ability is she can heal ANY injury..... but you have to be legit DYING. So if you've lost a limb and you're not DEAD, she can stab you to almost death and heal you to regrow that limb)

One Order is some real life shyt. Average folks get drafted. "Normal" folks will NEVER get used to the thought of killing somebody (not a bad thing). Folks wonder why bystanders get shot. It's cause cats with guns be shooting like Soulja Boy

shooting-souljaboy.gif

Rap and media got folks thinking everybody King Von/Icewood. If you gave EVERYBODY in your area a gun and told them to kill the so-called Opps when they showed up: 10,000 bullets.

Rampo: "Villain plotting World Domination? That shyt boring as hell. :francis:"

Throwing a toothpick in a nikka noodles is dirty as shyt

Lookit Lois Lane :heh:

:ohhh: it makes sense how Fukuchi turned Jono first. Jono just wanna see people suffer.

Props to this mini-plot and scheme between Fukuchi and Rampo. Experience>Skill

Speaking of, Fukuchi better hope his current trump card (Bram the vampire king) don't get tired of having that casket slammed in his face.

holy shyt jono went hero for the shallowest of reasons. Too bad he didn't kill Fukuchi with the first hit. It's game over. Hell, Fukuchi might kill that old lady in the past or some shyt.

nvm RIP Jono.

:gladbron: lookit lois lane

:francis: lookit lois lane

:blessed: lookit lois lane (Im guessing the only place Fukuchi wouldn't look for her.... is in Bram's casket. I can GUARANTEE Bram don't like the way he's being used.)

I LOVE the way they're showing that even though the main bad guy is on GOD MODE right now, he still fukks up. And his fukk ups are being exploited.

He's good at moving the crowd and killing shyt tons of folks, but he's CLEARLY not on the level of the chessmasters of the show that can "solve for x": Dazai, Fukuzawa, Rampo, Mori, Fitzgerald, Fyodor

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought the Gear 5 animation was pretty bad :scusthov:. They did way Too much. Choppy and repetitive. Half the time I didn’t know what I was looking at. Overall I don’t like making Luffy actually have some
incredibly op devil fruit. I think it kinda messes up a part of his character

:gladbron: wait till

nah, I'm joking. I havent watched OP since everybody was busting nuts over Luffy punching a member of the world government or whatever. That was the last time I tried to board a Hype Train

"OH shyt FOLKS SAY THIS shyt GOOD THEY WONT SHUT UP WHATS GOING ON!? :damn:"
FTO0fM.gif

*boards hype train*

giphy.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
JJK is awful this season. 7 episodes of some loose back story where it felt like scenes were happening just to happen. Awful stuff
Can you explain further why you think it was awful.

It set a great foundation for why the present is how it is.

• Why Geto is how he is now.
  • What drives Gojo currently
  • The connection Megumi has with the Zennin (however you spell it) family and the moves Toji did for him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can you explain further why you think it was awful.

It set a great foundation for why the present is how it is.

• Why Geto is how he is now.
  • What drives Gojo currently
  • The connection Megumi has with the Zennin (however you spell it) family and the moves Toji did for him.

it's at the point where I was calling vinland saga "farmland saga"

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finished Vinland.

The ending was absolutely beautiful.

The whole show was phenomenal with a capital F.

So many twists and turns I had no idea it was gonna go this way.

At first I thought the master was gonna die because he said he’d free them when he gets back and you know how that goes.

But dude made it back to a whole war.

I thought the escaped slave was gonna be like a main main villain, but he was more to the plot than that.

What happened to the chick was mad fukked up.

It was great seeing Thorfinn back with the fam.

Man that was a good season.

I really don’t know how people can hate on it.

I really wonder how they’re gonna do the rest of the story. Will there be fights, will there be a lot of talking it out? Can’t wait to see.