tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch

Watched through TYBW Pt 1 Ep 11 where it was revealed that Ichigo's mom was a quincy. It got me thinking

• On one hand it makes her death feel so weird. Cause unless she lost her quincy powers, it seems really weird weird she would die to an above average hollow. I'm taking the implication she lost her powers potential when she gave birth to Ichigo or something along those lines.
  • One great thing this shows more justification with Aizen and his plans. Craft villain waiting to see the potential that this "experiment could conduct".
  • From an emotional stand point its great showcasing Ichigo's parents both are the optimistic type. Willing to accept the other even if it means outcasting themselves from soul society and the quincy world. (Which leads to the guess that Ichigo's mom gave up her powers potentially maybe to marry him)
  • This does make the Ichigo and Ishida dynamic very interesting. going forward.
Overall I liked but if certain things end up getting revealed where my implication ends up wrong its gonna leave me mixed.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch

Watched through TYBW Pt 1 Ep 11 where it was revealed that Ichigo's mom was a quincy. It got me thinking

• On one hand it makes her death feel so weird. Cause unless she lost her quincy powers, it seems really weird weird she would die to an above average hollow. I'm taking the implication she lost her powers potential when she gave birth to Ichigo or something along those lines.
  • One great thing this shows more justification with Aizen and his plans. Craft villain waiting to see the potential that this "experiment could conduct".
  • From an emotional stand point its great showcasing Ichigo's parents both are the optimistic type. Willing to accept the other even if it means outcasting themselves from soul society and the quincy world. (Which leads to the guess that Ichigo's mom gave up her powers potentially maybe to marry him)
  • This does make the Ichigo and Ishida dynamic very interesting. going forward.
Overall I liked but if certain things end up getting revealed where my implication ends up wrong its gonna leave me mixed.
Ichigo is a unique blend of races/creatures that doesn't exist anywhere else. Mans is invited to the BBQ on different planes if existence. :mjlol:

As far as your concerns regarding how it all ties together, without spoiling anything I can say you're definitely going to get a thorough explanation. Now whether you're happy with it or not...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Too far in the future to make the list.

I’m gonna pull a Kevin Fiegie and give you the release schedule of events

My list is basically Avengers 6: Secret Wars

Avenger 5: Kangs Dynasty comes before that.

So we need to get to that equivalent first = Zest Wars 3 :pachaha: