TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I honestly think they learned from their mistakes with all the filler. They have enough time before they get to Blue Vortex. Plus this standalone 4 part joint drops in September which should give them more time to iron things out.

Instead of going weekly for 5 or 6 years, I hope they're thinking of going the OPM or Thousand Years Blood War route. Drop 12 solid episodes that all have meaning and we'll see y'all next year.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I watch some of weirdest anime all the time but Baki just has me like :what:

:russ:

I think it's because they do it with a straight face.

A dude ate a grenade and is back fighting 2 days later

:unimpressed:

Fake Albert Einstein excusing rape and killing of endangered species

:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Didn’t know you was a Division 83 breh:ohhh::gladbron:

But yea, Baki be on some fukkery…..

I knew a few years back from the moment the surgeon dude was doing surgeries on niccas in the middle of combat that this show was gonna take us on a wild ride:mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

The thing that bothers me most about Baki and Kengan Ashura is the over-explaining of shyt.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ichigo is a unique blend of races/creatures that doesn't exist anywhere else. Mans is invited to the BBQ on different planes if existence. :mjlol:

As far as your concerns regarding how it all ties together, without spoiling anything I can say you're definitely going to get a thorough explanation. Now whether you're happy with it or not...

Just finished the final 2 episodes. I do feel like they delivered on the parts they go to so far from the anime. And setup the upcoming conflicts to come very well.

• Regarding the flahsback stuff with Ichigo's parents, It was continued in the next episode funny enough. Basically the King of the Quincy is basically the source of the Quincy powers. Tbh we haven't gotten to much Quincy lore from what I can recall so I will continue to let them cook. It does give Ichigo the proper motivation. Now Ishida meeting the head of the Quincy knowing that he was responsible for his mom's death is :francis:
  • Also I wasn't expectation development for Kenpachi, but those two episode with that was a killer. God damn I knew something was up with Unohana, but damn she was straight :demonic: . She being the first Kenpachi was like :ohhh:. It does feel wasted having her die, but then again it gives Zaraki Kenpachi the proper motivation going forward. Dude was fighting nowhere near his actual strength :bryan:
  • The decision to make Kyouraku the next head captain made sense with that being said you damn know the dude is gonna do some more controversial decisions.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-08-11_at_1.41.42_PM.png

:skip: :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I honestly think they learned from their mistakes with all the filler. They have enough time before they get to Blue Vortex. Plus this standalone 4 part joint drops in September which should give them more time to iron things out.

Instead of going weekly for 5 or 6 years, I hope they're thinking of going the OPM or Thousand Years Blood War route. Drop 12 solid episodes that all have meaning and we'll see y'all next year.
Na they still to close to source material and it’s their cash cow they gonna do filler hell and show what happens between time skip I bet

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn spellblades went in with that last episode :damn: :picard:

Anime been pretty solid. Slow start but these last 3 episode made things much more interesting, tho this episode was edgy af :pachaha:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just finished the final 2 episodes. I do feel like they delivered on the parts they go to so far from the anime. And setup the upcoming conflicts to come very well.

• Regarding the flahsback stuff with Ichigo's parents, It was continued in the next episode funny enough. Basically the King of the Quincy is basically the source of the Quincy powers. Tbh we haven't gotten to much Quincy lore from what I can recall so I will continue to let them cook. It does give Ichigo the proper motivation. Now Ishida meeting the head of the Quincy knowing that he was responsible for his mom's death is :francis:
  • Also I wasn't expectation development for Kenpachi, but those two episode with that was a killer. God damn I knew something was up with Unohana, but damn she was straight :demonic: . She being the first Kenpachi was like :ohhh:. It does feel wasted having her die, but then again it gives Zaraki Kenpachi the proper motivation going forward. Dude was fighting nowhere near his actual strength :bryan:
  • The decision to make Kyouraku the next head captain made sense with that being said you damn know the dude is gonna do some more controversial decisions.
Yeah Kubo adding extra layers to the cake in the last hour but I enjoyed the world building and hints of lore. Action, specifically the fights are his bread and butter but he could stand to extend the other elements, almost every time he has it's been interesting.

Still grieving the loss of Yamamoto and Unohana, foul AF because you literally waited the entire series to see what they're capable of and then BOOM. :francis:

No comment on Ishida being the Quincy branch on the Uncle Ruckus tree.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Let's keep it a buck, everything post say 2000 is mid to you outside a handful of series. :mjlol:
there's nearly 50 shows to drop every season and maybe 3 in every season is worth watching - maybe. the bar low as fukk. these days people will say Shield Hero was fire lol

and fr demon slayer's story ain't even seven deadly sins tier :yeshrug: that shyt just got straight up all-stars on every scene and the story never makes you wonder what the fukk is doing on like deku discovering that legs are for kicking or something

that segment with rengoku has literally carried demon slayer through two seasons or over a third of the series as a whole

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
its true :yeshrug: until the last arc at least :wow:
I'd say Generic more so then mid. Mid be like MHA where it doesn't live up to its potential. Demon Slayer is kinda predictable since we have seen this type of story before. But I think it does a solid job with it. Entertainment district was pretty good imo.

there's nearly 50 shows to drop every season and maybe 3 in every season is worth watching - maybe. the bar low as fukk. these days people will say Shield Hero was fire lol

and fr demon slayer's story ain't even seven deadly sins tier :yeshrug: that shyt just got straight up all-stars on every scene and the story never makes you wonder what the fukk is doing on like deku discovering that legs are for kicking or something

that segment with rengoku has literally carried demon slayer through two seasons or over a third of the series as a whole

Well for most people the majority of shows that get brought up on their radar I agree. You also have the issue of adaptations being poor.

However gems are always out there each season. Problem is that takes effort to find. For this sesaon stuff like BSD (granted we talk about it a lot on here but it still gets hella sleeped on generally speaking), Undead Girl Murder Girl Farce, Dark Gathering and Helck are stuff that are good imo.

I feel the thing with Shield Hero looking back we just didn't have much iseaki that were good. Now that we got stuff like MT and Slime. Shield Hero S1 look worse now looking back. Entertaining mid, but wouldn't call it any better then that.