Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Who talks like this? :mjlol:

I swear, the current trend of hyping anything you like as "peak" and then trying to find ways to make it sound like the greatest thing ever is something I will not miss in a year or two when it finally phases. These people haven't read a single thing in their life if they can't communicate and use the same hyperbolic cliches to describe what they feel while at the same time trying to pass as some deep analysis :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I swear, the current trend of hyping anything you like as "peak" and then trying to find ways to make it sound like the greatest thing ever is something I will not miss in a year or two when it finally phases. These people haven't read a single thing in their life if they can't communicate and use the same hyperbolic cliches to describe what they feel while at the same time trying to pass as some deep analysis :russ:

So basically One Piece and JJK is better?:troll:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man my Happy Marriage delivered with todays episode :wow: :mjcry:

Beautiful Direction, voice acting and nice animation during the brief fighting. I know most people don't really watch or like romance like that but this show is a legit AOTY candiate.

Ep 6
For a show this season that has been nothing but outstanding in all areas and especially direction. This episode raised the bar and was beautifully executed.

Miyo throughout the season has been someone who always thought that she doesn't deserve happiness. But thanks to Kudou and Hana 2 episodes she finally was starting to accept her happiness. It would have been easy for her to give in to her sister and step mother, but for her to say no in response regardless what they did to her made me proud of Miyo. She is slowly building confidence for her self.

From the moment Kudou broke through the entrance you could tell they messed with the wrong person and they were messing someone way above their power level. And because of Kouji's father the whole place is a disaster. Wonder how Miyo's dad feels on this. Even after saying to Kaya and her mother. They went and schemed behind his back and disaster was brought upon him. He is terrible person, but even he knew better then to bite the bear.

Both Kaya and her mom sinking to an even lower low. But Kouji's is right Miyo would be upset if anything happened to her family whether it is deserved or not. And he would rather avoid giving her more grief.

Looks like drama isn't exactly over. As expected the emperor is another a$$hole in this show. Hopefully Miyo finally gets to rest and enjoy her happiness shes been though a lot.

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.37.16_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.44.03_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.45.15_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.48.01_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.48.15_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.48.48_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.49.40_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.52.12_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.52.57_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.54.52_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_10.55.51_AM.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Two perfect examples of the heights of the artform. Unprecedented mix of peak storytelling, action and long terms character development. Shows how unmatched animation is when everything clicks :wow:

See how fukking retarded that sounds? :laff:

Man let these young anime niccas have they fun man:russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Looks like BSD is gonna catchup to the manga and even go past it :damn:Also hearing that the arc aint even done Man about to jump on the manga day 1 once I read the stuff that is coming out next season.

As usual a great episode.

Fukuchi's plan is absolutely insane. Not only he is spreading the vampire army to what is already 16 NATIONAL MILITARIES. He aims to acquire the one order. Which basically gives direct commands to a subordinate that they can't ignore. :damn:. They just adding more and more shyt this dude is coming up with.

The stuff with Jouno was some real top tier character development which the series is known for. A criminal being recruited as a hunting dog then become a decay of angel member seemed logical for Fukuchi. Except he didn't expect Jouno to develop as he learned how to fight for justice. That scene at the bank was amazing.

The scene when it looked like he was bullying Aya was hard to watch. But it was the one thing Fukuchi couldn't plan for. Hopefully she is in the clear because this is one break the detective agency needs. But really Fukuchi is really thinking of every possible scenario that could be used against him. The intensity here is so fukking good.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Looks like BSD is gonna catchup to the manga and even go past it :damn:Also hearing that the arc aint even done Man about to jump on the manga day 1 once I read the stuff that is coming out next season.

As usual a great episode.

Fukuchi's plan is absolutely insane. Not only he is spreading the vampire army to what is already 16 NATIONAL MILITARIES. He aims to acquire the one order. Which basically gives direct commands to a subordinate that they can't ignore. :damn:. They just adding more and more shyt this dude is coming up with.

The stuff with Jouno was some real top tier character development which the series is known for. A criminal being recruited as a hunting dog then become a decay of angel member seemed logical for Fukuchi. Except he didn't expect Jouno to develop as he learned how to fight for justice. That scene at the bank was amazing.

The scene when it looked like he was bullying Aya was hard to watch. But it was the one thing Fukuchi couldn't plan for. Hopefully she is in the clear because this is one break the detective agency needs. But really Fukuchi is really thinking of every possible scenario that could be used against him. The intensity here is so fukking good.
Yeah the overall pacing has been excellent and the adaptation has really fleshed out the events from the original story. It does give me pause when they're branching out beyond the current manga though, 90% of the time when they start freestyling it turns to ass real quick. Hell, it extends to almost anything that goes beyond the source material, just ask Game of Thrones fans how the recovery is going years later.

They're on a roll so I want to believe they can continue to deliver but I'm going to let it play out.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watching Bungo Stray Dogs and this man is literally a straight up self-confessed Pedo :hhh:
Man's whole ability is skeevy AF, big reason why I don't rank the character that high. It's just like Hisoka from HxH: everything else is cool and then they throw in that weird ass shyt and I can't rock with the MF no more.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah the overall pacing has been excellent and the adaptation has really fleshed out the events from the original story. It does give me pause when they're branching out beyond the current manga though, 90% of the time when they start freestyling it turns to ass real quick. Hell, it extends to almost anything that goes beyond the source material, just ask Game of Thrones fans how the recovery is going years later.

They're on a roll so I want to believe they can continue to deliver but I'm going to let it play out.
In general I agree. Tho with GoT it was more like we aint gonna wait for the author we gonna do our own ending was a disaster waiting to happen.

Manga is currently at ch. 109 and supposedly the pace is to end at ch. 111. Honestly that doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully the mangaka is involved with the anime staff. Even in the worst case scenario I think the head director is smart enough to end the season at a point where even if the mangaka changes his mind on stuff when the actual chapter releases, they could make the adjustments so they stayed on track. Shadows House did a similar thing tho the reason for the anime original changes for that anime was beyond stupid.

The wait for S6 is gonna be a rough one :bryan: , at least Vinland ended its Season on a good part of the manga.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In general I agree. Tho with GoT it was more like we aint gonna wait for the author we gonna do our own ending was a disaster waiting to happen.

Manga is currently at ch. 109 and supposedly the pace is to end at ch. 111. Honestly that doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully the mangaka is involved with the anime staff. Even in the worst case scenario I think the head director is smart enough to end the season at a point where even if the mangaka changes his mind on stuff when the actual chapter releases, they could make the adjustments so they stayed on track. Shadows House did a similar thing tho the reason for the anime original changes for that anime was beyond stupid.

The wait for S6 is gonna be a rough one :bryan: , at least Vinland ended its Season on a good part of the manga.
Yeah 2 chapters should be easily manageable, they just have to delay until a sizeable gap has opened up between it and the manga again or it will snowball into some fanfic nonsense. Still, with what they've done so far, they've definitely earned my trust so I'll wait.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Look at this one, made me feel things I've never felt. :mjlol: