T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah I ain’t see either.

But yo is it wrong that I hate Omniman so much for what he did?

That’s what I think about when I think of Invincible, how grimey that nikka was from the few clips I’ve seen.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
He's top tier evil no doubt but the reasoning for his mindset is interesting

You should watch invincible it's only 8 or so hour long episodes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Screen_Shot_2023-08-06_at_2.01.58_PM.png

This moment had me dead :mjlol: :deadrose:

This episode had an ironic sense of Rudy meeting back with Sylphie and he sees him as a guy. Now the annoying stuff from this episode.

Screen_Shot_2023-08-06_at_2.10.15_PM.png

Listen it was funny the first time when Rudy couldn't get this john up. It keep being repeated is more annoying plus he legit has a real reason for coming here. :unimpressed:

I do think the students being cold with Rudy has development with his former life since he was bullied and all that. Tho the whole him catching the panties by accident and a hoard of girls surrounding him was kinda pointless since it felt like an excuse for him to interact with Sylphie again. But that felt pointless since he already made contact with Sylphie twice already.

MT is obviously a really good series but the weird shyt will always hold it back. And I really enjoyed Part 2 of S1 the most since it really toned that shyt down compared to Part one. But now author shifted it from Rudy's weird shyt to now the general surrounding cast. Like the thot being cursed is the reason she is a thot. Author really had to justify a reason for it.

Screen_Shot_2023-08-06_at_1.45.18_PM.png

Give ya man’s some Blue Chew breh :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Helck really requiring no time needed to adapt to the island.

Dude really surveyed the island multiple times in a few mins :dead:

These dudes got the spell working to located Vamirio, but shyt just went off the map so the results of that spell is useless :deadrose:
Screen_Shot_2023-08-08_at_2.44.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-08_at_2.45.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-08-08_at_2.59.28_PM.png

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Finished watching Darwin's Game. The show was good, but why it ended off like it was suppose to have a second season?

Got Eureka Seven and Steins;Gate to watch

EDIT: Just realize that I have to watch Chaous;Head first to understand the Science Adventure series :snoop:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's some demented 40 year old neet stuck in a teenagers body :mjlol:

Dudes whole existence is pathetic
I get that the girl left him but for it to cause all this mental instability is insane. One minute he's saying he has to find his mom the next he's contemplating ending it all just because some girl left him on a journey to get stronger. She's a young teen and she's more mentally stable than he is.