LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh, even nikkas on YouTube was saying season 2 was ass. This shyt been fire I’m absolutely shocked people are saying there isn’t any action.

We had a crazy 1st season, so it makes sense to slow things down.

This man Thorfinn has been going crazy for like how many years straight. Breh was screamin all throughout that muthafukka.

“I DON’T ANSWER TO HIM!!”

One of my favorite shows of all-time, hope they keep it up.

Say breh, how you feel about this intro?

I heard it briefly before and it sounded mid, but it’s actually pretty good.

:myman::myman:

This intro had to grow on me a lil bit, but its fukking fire. I like the 1st one a lil more, but this one goes too.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Vinland ep 18 and 19 was crazy!! Wow

Arnheid actually lived and I thought that she got captured by bandits before, but instead she got her ass beat something fierce.

She pregnant too. I ain’t gonna lie that shyt was mad hard to watch.

Then all them dudes on the farm are getting straight murked.

A lot of people have said Vinland got wack, but I still think it’s as good as ever.
You know the saying the vocal minority is louder than the silent majority. Most dudes really liked it. Those that disliked s2 wanted it to be like S1 forget that this is Thorfinn’s story and forgot how his mental state was at the end of S1.

@42 Monks did bring good points about Askeladd. He carried the second half of S1 he carried the show on his back. Cause thorfinn kept getting whopped by him so you felt he never would have gotten his revenge. He’s easily the best character in the series so far to me. In a sense s1 tops S2 but both are top tier anime.

The way the stories uses Thorfinn’s 2 father figures for him to figure out which path to take and show his development compared to Canute is some really good shyt. You normally don’t get this type of writing in anime.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The joyboy story is fun but I gotta admit, One Piece kinda making shyt up now and it shows :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Just wrapped up watching Ep 6 of TYBW pt 1 god damn :damn: :wow: :whew:

The rage from the head captain was perfectly executed along with both portions of his backstory. The fight between the 2 Squads leaders and finally the twist at the end :whew: :ohlawd:

They cooked well here. Pacing feels on point just like it was in the soul society arc.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What u mean? What is Joyboy anyway, his gum gum fruit’s original user or something?

Imma watch the show, but I already know about this shyt because it’s been all over YT since last year.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The joyboy story is fun but I gotta admit, One Piece kinda making shyt up now and it shows :francis:
Initially I felt like that, then I TRULY saw what making shyt up looked like with Bleach (like that bullshyt explanation as to why Renji was constantly getting clapped in this recent episode) So-oh.....really Kubo? :aicmon:

The pacing in one piece is just so horrendously slow that it feels like shyts just being thrown in but a lot of this stuff actually has been established, it's just a long fukking story :dead: I started and stopped reading it so many times

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You know it’s crazy, but I’ve been meaning to ask what else y’all watch besides anime in here, but I didn’t know if that was taboo.

On the real I ain’t really watch tv at all until I started back with anime as well, so I’m tryna add other genres in as well.

So far recently, I watched Mandelorian S1 and 2, Last of Us, and now I’m watching Twisted Metal, and ….. yeah that’s pretty much it.

So as you can see my non anime watching game is weak.

:mjlol::mjlol:

What’s some good shows real nikkas should watch?

#actiongang or whatever

:ohhh: :ohhh:

I’m not gonna watch nothing with too many seasons though.

All real nikkas chime in

:blessed::blessed:
You want fire shows but nothing with several seasons, that really narrows down the field. Not going to repeat anything that's already been suggested & I'm going to focus on quality of writing so Hannibal, Andor, & the Expanse. Hannibal is like watching Light from Death Note or Aizen run around in the real world, fukkery and gore on the regular but the writing is great.
What are some abilities that seemed OP but they got nerfed or the characters just straight up forgot they could do it?

Krillin's Destructo Disc comes to mind immediately

shyt went from slicing clean through anything, to everyone tanking it or just smacking it away :gucci: and if I recall correctly NO ONE bothered learning it or making it stronger
Pretty sure Frieza learned Destructo Disc and was throwing them with both hands like candy. :mjlol:
@LordDeathwatch Just wrapped up watching Ep 6 of TYBW pt 1 god damn :damn: :wow: :whew:

The rage from the head captain was perfectly executed along with both portions of his backstory. The fight between the 2 Squads leaders and finally the twist at the end :whew: :ohlawd:

They cooked well here. Pacing feels on point just like it was in the soul society arc.
Yes Sir, the pacing was excellent but you can do that with a short season. Watching Yamamoto get worked like that hit just as hard as it did when it dropped back in the day. He was legitimately in my Top 3 and they did him dirty AF because they knew what would have happened if he went against anyone else.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@Balla have you watched The Boys yet?

tons of fukkery and these nikkas so savage with they powers :picard:

but then also have to explain their fukkery to the media if they get caught :pachaha: closest animated thing to it is Invincible, it's an even more adult version

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Pretty sure Frieza learned Destructo Disc and was throwing them with both hands like candy. :mjlol:
i think Vegeta did too, but they both used it AGAINST the z fighters iirc, with frieza accidentally clapping himself with it

but it's still wild that NOBODY thought "hey this move is pretty consistent :ehh: we should use it more often"

everyone was learning kamehameha like it was nothing tho :mjlol: had Roshi sitting there on his island talking to the turtle bout everyone copying his shyt

QIREsw.gif

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i think frieza did too, but they both used it AGAINST the z fighters iirc, with frieza accidentally clapping himself with it

but it's still wild that NOBODY thought "hey this move is pretty consistent :ehh: we should use it more often"

everyone was learning kamehameha like it was nothing tho :mjlol: had Roshi sitting there on his island talking to the turtle bout everyone copying his shyt

QIREsw.gif
Cell made up for that though since he was out here stealing everybody's shyt. Then again, I guess it's not appropriation when it's in his genetics. :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Supposedly, we getting a recap episode and a skip week before they stsrt Shibuya :francis:
I mean I rather have the 3 week break be between the these 2 arcs then have 3 delays in the middle of Shibuya arc. I would rather have the lesser of 2 evils since JJK not running into some production issues in S2 would be a major surprise given the quality adaptation we are getting and the state of the anime industry in general.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You want fire shows but nothing with several seasons, that really narrows down the field. Not going to repeat anything that's already been suggested & I'm going to focus on quality of writing so Hannibal, Andor, & the Expanse. Hannibal is like watching Light from Death Note or Aizen run around in the real world, fukkery and gore on the regular but the writing is great.

Yes Sir, the pacing was excellent but you can do that with a short season. Watching Yamamoto get worked like that hit just as hard as it did when it dropped back in the day. He was legitimately in my Top 3 and they did him dirty AF because they knew what would have happened if he went against anyone else.
There is no doubt the big 3 wouldn’t be as popular as they are if they didn’t air weekly.

I do feel if OG bleach ever got a remake the Arrancar arc could be executed better considering back then I imagined they were slowing the pace and obviously adding filler since they couldn’t go past the manga.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Balla have you watched The Boys yet?

tons of fukkery and these nikkas so savage with they powers :picard:

but then also have to explain their fukkery to the media if they get caught :pachaha: closest animated thing to it is Invincible, it's an even more adult version
Nah I ain’t see either.

But yo is it wrong that I hate Omniman so much for what he did?

That’s what I think about when I think of Invincible, how grimey that nikka was from the few clips I’ve seen.

:mjlol: :mjlol: