Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah I don't have enough time to catch up on some 100 plus episode ass show. Especially when new shows are out, plus movies.

Anime isn't the only media I watch, I just like it the most, so I really feel it when the season is trash, but usually other good shows will come on during that time and balance it out. For example, this new season of Warrior and Swagger been dope.

Might check out Rurouni Kenshin. Didn't see too much of the OG.

As for JJK, I just don't be blown away like that like ya'll do. Its like CSM for me.. I'll watch it weekly and really enjoy it sometimes, but I'll never anticipate it on some can't wait shyt like I did Akudama Drive or Drifters or even AOT. The story and characters just ain't hitting like that for me. I look at it the way most of ya'll look at MHA or Black Clover lol.

so yeah this season still weak af to me, but I know I been spoiled by the previous seasons and even last year.

Dark Gathering prolly had its best episode so far tho.
You know it’s crazy, but I’ve been meaning to ask what else y’all watch besides anime in here, but I didn’t know if that was taboo.

On the real I ain’t really watch tv at all until I started back with anime as well, so I’m tryna add other genres in as well.

So far recently, I watched Mandelorian S1 and 2, Last of Us, and now I’m watching Twisted Metal, and ….. yeah that’s pretty much it.

So as you can see my non anime watching game is weak.

:mjlol::mjlol:

What’s some good shows real nikkas should watch?

#actiongang or whatever

:ohhh: :ohhh:

I’m not gonna watch nothing with too many seasons though.

All real nikkas chime in

:blessed::blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
True, she's got some important moments coming up.

I could see them doing an opening montage for her like Paul & Norn.
Maybe a OVA
You know it’s crazy, but I’ve been meaning to ask what else y’all watch besides anime in here, but I didn’t know if that was taboo.

On the real I ain’t really watch tv at all until I started back with anime as well, so I’m tryna add other genres in as well.

So far recently, I watched Mandelorian S1 and 2, Last of Us, and now I’m watching Twisted Metal, and ….. yeah that’s pretty much it.

#actiongang or whatever

All real nikkas chime in

Last kingdom on Netflix
Spartacus
Strikeback
Vampire diaries

I don’t watch a lot of tv shows to be honest cuz I’m such a big anime head but the few that I have and finished I loved
I do love movies tho

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What are some abilities that seemed OP but they got nerfed or the characters just straight up forgot they could do it?

Krillin's Destructo Disc comes to mind immediately

shyt went from slicing clean through anything, to everyone tanking it or just smacking it away :gucci: and if I recall correctly NO ONE bothered learning it or making it stronger

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Maybe a OVA

Last kingdom on Netflix
Spartacus
Strikeback
Vampire diaries

I don’t watch a lot of tv shows to be honest cuz I’m such a big anime head but the few that I have and finished I loved
I do love movies tho
I actually saw Spartacus.

You can name some movies too breh.

That actually might be better because they’re shorter than watching shows.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

#actiongang or whatever

All real nikkas chime in

Man with all the manga essay ass posts in here that got shyt to do with anime, you can talk about whatever fukking show you want in here my nikka lol.

If you need a great action show to watch right now. Watch Bloodhounds on netflix. It's only one season.

The Last Kingdom and Vikings are dope too, but they not seeing Spartacus.

Warrior is the spiritual successor to Spartacus. (fights, fukkery, dialogue, bad hoes)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man with all the manga essay ass posts in here that got shyt to do with anime, you can talk about whatever fukking show you want in here my nikka lol.

If you need a great action show to watch right now. Watch Bloodhounds on netflix. It's only one season.

Warrior is the spiritual successor to Spartacus. (fights, fukkery, dialogue, bad hoes)
Yeah I was joking when I was saying it was taboo

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I think I might watch Warrior again because I was watching it at first then I didn’t because I just forgot.

Not that it wasn’t lit, it really was, but I haven’t found the right time to watch it again, might get back on it though after Twisted Metal.

Say breh, you still watching Superman?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah I was joking when I was saying it was taboo

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I think I might watch Warrior again because I was watching it at first then I didn’t because I just forgot.

Not that it wasn’t lit, it really was, but I haven’t found the right time to watch it again, might get back on it though after Twisted Metal.

Say breh, you still watching Superman?

My nikka if you don't drop whatever you watching and watch Warrior already. Show is can't miss. :mjlol:

Yeah I'm still watching superman, although the most recent episode was the worst one yet.

Watch Gangs of London or Top Boy if you need some street shyt too.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I actually saw Spartacus.

You can name some movies too breh.

That actually might be better because they’re shorter than watching shows.
The raid 1& 2

Wait warrior is like that I need to peep that then never seen it

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Vinland ep 18 and 19 was crazy!! Wow

Arnheid actually lived and I thought that she got captured by bandits before, but instead she got her ass beat something fierce.

She pregnant too. I ain’t gonna lie that shyt was mad hard to watch.

Then all them dudes on the farm are getting straight murked.

A lot of people have said Vinland got wack, but I still think it’s as good as ever.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The raid 1& 2

Wait warrior is like that I need to peep that then never seen it

Yeah, it's must see tv. Its on its 3rd season now with 2 episodes left.

Story and concept was written by Bruce Lee. It's more in line of what he actually wanted and not the cac washed shyt they did with Kung Fu.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Vinland ep 18 and 19 was crazy!! Wow

Arnheid actually lived and I thought that she got captured by bandits before, but instead she got her ass beat something fierce.

She pregnant too. I ain’t gonna lie that shyt was mad hard to watch.

Then all them dudes on the farm are getting straight murked.

A lot of people have said Vinland got wack, but I still think it’s as good as ever.

Vinland saga season 2 was awesome. You already know nikkas be saying anything. :russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Vinland saga season 2 was awesome. You already know nikkas be saying anything. :russ:
Breh, even nikkas on YouTube was saying season 2 was ass. This shyt been fire I’m absolutely shocked people are saying there isn’t any action.

We had a crazy 1st season, so it makes sense to slow things down.

This man Thorfinn has been going crazy for like how many years straight. Breh was screamin all throughout that muthafukka.

“I DON’T ANSWER TO HIM!!”

One of my favorite shows of all-time, hope they keep it up.

Say breh, how you feel about this intro?

I heard it briefly before and it sounded mid, but it’s actually pretty good.

:myman::myman: