Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Mushoku Tensei five starts the MA academy arc. Rudeus uses the academy library to do some research into the teleportation incident, an important reason for him to be there at the moment.

Elinalise's curse is briefly mentioned - this is not a convenient excuse for fanservice. Her backstory is rather fukked up but I'm unsure if the anime will get all of that across in the next two arcs rather than skimming the highlights of her story and perspective.

Rudeus' greatest fears at this point are rejection and being looked down upon by a crowd of people. That was about to occur to him yet again until Sylphy came to his defense, even threatening to fight that crowd if they didn't back off. Circumstances for him being accused of something were lighter this time around he point was to show the change in Sylphy since we last saw her, and to give a reason for the two to have a more formal introduction to one another.

New OP and ED visuals were great. The latter showing Sylphy's perspective which is no less important than Rudeus in this arc. Eagerly looking forward to the rest of this arc.

Gotta stay strong but man this shyt hurts brehs wife been in hospital for past 2 weeks gonna have premature baby at 34 weeks I catch Covid and I may not be able to go cuz of it unless I get a negative test fml :to:
🙏

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So in Vinland, I just got to the part where the chick and her husband was left out in the field.

That’s mad fukked up and I knew that was gonna happen.

Chick let her second child die.

Well that’s at least what I think is gonna happen. I ain’t watch the next episode.

This part of the show turned out way different than I thought. I can’t even explain how much of a turn they did with this arc. I thought breh was gonna be some real od villain with a crew that Thorfinn had to fight or something.

I hope Snake’s alive, he’s a cool character.

I remember being pissed with nothing to watch, but now I got mad shyt to watch.

:blessed: :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Great VA choice for Fern. Interested to see how Chikai portrays Stark.

But overall the casting so far looks really good.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got damn I can't remember a season of anime ever being this trash. :snoop:

Baki and Bucket List of the Dead only thing holding it down for me. Juju is great to look at for the action, but everything else is mid to me so I don't care about the shyt that's going on. Dark Gathering is cool for a concept, but shyt been pretty boring. Helck is alright. It's entertaining, but nothing that hypes me to see it every week. b*stard's new season been cool, but the animation quality is jumping off a cliff now during the major fights.

Dropped Liar Liar, cool concept, but then these nikkas went all super complex for no reason.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Baki and Bucket List of the Dead only thing holding it down for me. Juju is great to look at for the action, but everything else is mid to me so I don't care about the shyt that's going on. Dark Gathering is cool for a concept, but shyt been pretty boring. Helck is alright. It's entertaining, but nothing that hypes me to see it every week. b*stard's new season been cool, but the animation quality is jumping off a cliff now during the major fights.

Dropped Liar Liar, cool concept, but then these nikkas went all super complex for no reason.
I know you said before you don't feel like catching up with Bleach, but if you really don't like stuff from this season why not go for it. It might not be until 2025 till the TYBW arc wraps up most likely.

Also did you watch the OG anime for Rurouni Kenshin? The remake looks very solid and worth it if you didn't watch the OG.

These 2 plus JJK are some great action anime. Tho Rurouni Kenshin animation isn't JJK or Bleach level but it is still pretty good all things considering.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Mushoku Tensei five starts the MA academy arc. Rudeus uses the academy library to do some research into the teleportation incident, an important reason for him to be there at the moment.

Elinalise's curse is briefly mentioned - this is not a convenient excuse for fanservice. Her backstory is rather fukked up but I'm unsure if the anime will get all of that across in the next two arcs rather than skimming the highlights of her story and perspective.

🙏
Her curse moves the plot forward in a bunch of ways. If they can talk about Rudy and ED, they can give bits of her back story throughout the next two seasons :hubie:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I know you said before you don't feel like catching up with Bleach, but if you really don't like stuff from this season why not go for it. It might not be until 2025 till the TYBW arc wraps up most likely.

Also did you watch the OG anime for Rurouni Kenshin? The remake looks very solid and worth it if you didn't watch the OG.

These 2 plus JJK are some great action anime. Tho Rurouni Kenshin animation isn't JJK or Bleach level but it is still pretty good all things considering.

Nah I don't have enough time to catch up on some 100 plus episode ass show. Especially when new shows are out, plus movies.

Anime isn't the only media I watch, I just like it the most, so I really feel it when the season is trash, but usually other good shows will come on during that time and balance it out. For example, this new season of Warrior and Swagger been dope.

Might check out Rurouni Kenshin. Didn't see too much of the OG.

As for JJK, I just don't be blown away like that like ya'll do. Its like CSM for me.. I'll watch it weekly and really enjoy it sometimes, but I'll never anticipate it on some can't wait shyt like I did Akudama Drive or Drifters or even AOT. The story and characters just ain't hitting like that for me. I look at it the way most of ya'll look at MHA or Black Clover lol.

so yeah this season still weak af to me, but I know I been spoiled by the previous seasons and even last year.

Dark Gathering prolly had its best episode so far tho.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Nah I don't have enough time to catch up on some 100 plus episode ass show. Especially when new shows are out, plus movies.

Anime isn't the only media I watch, I just like it the most, so I really feel it when the season is trash, but usually other good shows will come on during that time and balance it out. For example, this new season of Warrior and Swagger been dope.

Might check out Rurouni Kenshin. Didn't see too much of the OG.

As for JJK, I just don't be blown away like that like ya'll do. Its like CSM for me.. I'll watch it weekly and really enjoy it sometimes, but I'll never anticipate it on some can't wait shyt like I did Akudama Drive or Drifters or even AOT. The story and characters just ain't hitting like that for me. I look at it the way most of ya'll look at MHA or Black Clover lol.

so yeah this season still weak af to me, but I know I been spoiled by the previous seasons and even last year.

Dark Gathering prolly had its best episode so far tho.
Thats fair.

As far as Dark Gathering goes its a series that eases you into the horror and gets you invested in the cast first. Then slowly but surely increases the horror and its duration as it progresses into the series.

Only concern for me so far is that anime horror does not hit the same on a consistent basis compared to live action horror, but DG anime so far has been promising having read the manga.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Summer doesn't usual get all that many shows. Fall and Spring are usually the best seasons.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
@Bryan Danielson
giphy.webp