shyt came and went like a fart in the wind

No….. it’s

Rolling down the street.

Like a tuuuuuurrrrrddddd, in the WIND

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finally got to watch Bleach.

I ain’t feeling that OP at all, it ain’t a vibe, the first season’s OP was way better.

I also forgot how violent the show became.

:wow: :wow:

And is it me or is JJK S2 way better than 1? I don’t remember much, but I’m literally only 3 episodes in and to me it’s way been than season 1.

The music, the story, etc. The story telling is so much better and engaging. I hope it continues to be like this when they get back to the present timeline.

But yo, the end of episode 3 had me completely speechless. The had the happy music playing, everyone feeling good, then bam, over just like that.

I was straight

:ohhh::ohhh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Finally got to watch Bleach.

I ain’t feeling that OP at all, it ain’t a vibe, the first season’s OP was way better.

I also forgot how violent the show became.

:wow: :wow:

And is it me or is JJK S2 way better than 1? I don’t remember much, but I’m literally only 3 episodes in and to me it’s way been than season 1.

The music, the story, etc. The story telling is so much better and engaging. I hope it continues to be like this when they get back to the present timeline.

But yo, the end of episode 3 had me completely speechless. The had the happy music playing, everyone feeling good, then bam, over just like that.

I was straight

:ohhh::ohhh:
A series should get progressively better, especially when you consider the very first season is establishing characters and the world to get your attention and investment. Everything that follows should validate that investment and keep you tuned in going forward. JJK is doing exactly that and this arc that S2 is based on is one of the best in modern shonen, barring any fukk ups this should be a significant step above.

As far as BLEACH, yeah the violence has been consistent and necessary for the stakes. Let's be real, they've been getting stomped out since the Blood War started and it feels like it because of the brutality. So when they get a rare W, you feel that shyt.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
A series should get progressively better, especially when you consider the very first season is establishing characters and the world to get your attention and investment. Everything that follows should validate that investment and keep you tuned in going forward. JJK is doing exactly that and this arc that S2 is based on is one of the best in modern shonen, barring any fukk ups this should be a significant step above.

As far as BLEACH, yeah the violence has been consistent and necessary for the stakes. Let's be real, they've been getting stomped out since the Blood War started and it feels like it because of the brutality. So when they get a rare W, you feel that shyt.
Yeah man Bleach and JJK stepped up they game like crazy.

I really love how they made Bleach look like a damn nightclub, it’s so refreshing to see how much they changed things. It made watching all that filler worth it. I semi know what y’all had to go through.

I’m happy Bleach is finished because I would definitely have to go to sub to avoid spoilers, but man waiting this long to start is tough.

JJK did really well with their dub timing though.

I could wait 2-3 episodes, more than that is wild.

And Vinland’s back, so now I can wait on Kenshin and Nier.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Stopped watching this series after Shigaraki awakened. Animation went down the toilet after that episode, and the writing drop-off is very near.

shyt is cooked.
MHA movies always shyt on the MHA series because they got the better animation and everything isn't canon :manny: proof that the writer is hot garbage imo

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This show with the "masterful cat" is funny as fukk :mjlol:

Cat being :snoop: 24/7 at his useless human and being concerned she ain't gonna be able to provide money to get food has me :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
MHA movies always shyt on the MHA series because they got the better animation and everything isn't canon :manny: proof that the writer is hot garbage imo
Plus Bones knows with these movies help the budget to their other shows. Mob Psycho, BSD and Vanitas no Carte all greatly benefit thanks to the previous MHA films. But if they gonna do what they did in S5 and do the film and S7 around the same time we might get back to S5 quality which is easily the worst by far. That season was garbage minus the villiain arc at the end.

Since I'm caught up with it I don't mind keeping up with the anime. Since it got fights that should be decent. But I never will touch the manga shyt is like 400 chapters deep and the same thing I hear from Black Cover reception is super mixed. Some love, some disappointed and some hate it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Alright just finished OG Bleach. Its a great starter anime. Fights upon fights. Once Soul Society arc starts minus filler the series is always pushing the envelope forward. It does have the dilemma where Ichigo is always pushing forward and his friends in comparison can't keep up. So they get pushed by the side.

Ichigo and Rukia as far as the main cast is considered head and shoulders above them. Tho as far as the side cast is considered. Urahara, Yoruichi and Byakuya prob my favorites. Urahara and Yoruichi have a great dynamic especially when compared to the rest of soul society. Meanwhile Byakuya has a lot more depth then you expect. Hes a very ridged man in terms of his duty but considering the promise he made to his late wife whom is Rukia's sister the aftermath of the soul society arc bringing his story to light is great. Plus the way he gets under Kenpachi skin got me :deadrose:

Aizen is a great villain since it got full put out there. His demise felt a lil too fast for my taste, but not too much to complain for me. One issue with villains in general, which is a shounen problem supposedly we get to learn about them after they die. For me I wish I could learn about this stuff before hand. Unfortunately with characters like Gin and Ginjou the way their twists are written you can't really do that well. Tosen is one that absolutely was hurt by how late it happens.

The transition between Arrancar and FullBringer arcs makes me wonder if the plan was only till Aizen was defeated and mangaka decided to continue given the success of the manga. The origin of the fullbringer stuff is pretty poorly explained imo. I like how it makes you look at soul society in the sense can you really 100% trust all of them. The thing where they were originally planning to kill Ichigo after they take care of Ginjou was interesting. Gonna start TTBW soon.