saber-panting-gif-25612282.gif

txt-gif-18679744.gif

For good measure
squeeze-rabbit-boob-job-boobs-gif-15366098.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ace: I'm not convinced, we gone run it one mo gain

Yamato: *Yawn* I was kinda bored anyway, come see me!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I liked the anime and I’m reading the novels happy bout the s2 even tho they did it out of order in the anime

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Black_Panther_JS

Time for you to get your Solo on:demonic:

Protect the Set…. From threats. Outside and In:martin:

Sidenote…..

Finally finished that RoR

Man that Buddha fight was something else

So many twist and turns.

But I like that character in the end, I wouldn’t mind seeing a show just based on him

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watched the recent JJK episode. They did such a good job showing Geto's trauma and why he chose the path he did.

Gojo irks Geto by saying his ideals are impossible to achieve, when Gojo had become strong enough to achieve practically anything he wanted and was continuing to grow stronger by the day. If Geto were Gojo then nothing would be impossible.

So Geto cuts deep by rhetorically asking - Are you the strongest because you're Satoru (Identity makes Strength, impossible for someone else to achieve as they can never be you) or are you Satoru because you're the strongest (Strength makes identity, the strongest decides what is and is not possible). In either case getting the point across the difference in privilege between them and some hypocrisy (or naivete) on Gojos part as he was unable to understand the perspective of someone not supremely powerful. Gojo being unable to resolve this creates one of the very few conflicts (maybe only) he cannot fix with his power alone, which changes him a lot going forward.

All of this makes the ending scene where present day Gojo wakes up to his students surrounding him gratifying to see as he's trying to build up the young sorcerers to one day reach their ideals and not repeat the path of Geto. Still can't relate to anyone not a god, but is using his strength for a pretty wholesome cause.