Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man, if animation wasn't so fukking shytty, Helck would be a hell of a show. I think the premise is pretty dope and it has great timing with the comedy. Studio in charge of it ain't shyt though, almost every sequence looks bottom tier :picard:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man, if animation wasn't so fukking shytty, Helck would be a hell of a show. I think the premise is pretty dope and it has great timing with the comedy. Studio in charge of it ain't shyt though, almost every sequence looks bottom tier :picard:
I find it passable enough that the charm of the show really shines.

Now if you see some bottom tier animation go check out Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. That shyt gave a new definition to atrocious animation. :scust:

Every episode is hitting you with :sitdown: :sitdown: :sitdown: :merchant: :damn: Vibes

I know I'm late but this was a hyped series....why the Japanese so fukking creepy
Its basically like Made in Abyss where the foundation and the way they tell the story telling is very unique and interesting. But dear god there are stuff they add that is added just for shock effect and isn't needed at all. Not as weird as MIA but still pretty fukking weird.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I find it passable enough that the charm of the show really shines.

Now if you see some bottom tier animation go check out Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. That shyt gave a new definition to atrocious animation. :scust:

Its basically like Made in Abyss where the foundation and the way they tell the story telling is very unique and interesting. But dear god there are stuff they add that is added just for shock effect and isn't needed at all. Not as weird as MIA but still pretty fukking weird.

Nah this shyt might have me end up on a list :sitdown: :merchant: :damn:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
One piece broke Crunchyroll with the gear 5 episode can’t even watch shyt and it’s trending also

giphy.gif

shyt came and went like a fart in the wind