Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
No nikka. I ain’t going around reading all your posts :dahell:

Just know if I ever see you it’s inside armbar and t-clinch for takedown. You getting dragged to the nearest police station :hubie:
@Mr. Negative You gon let him disrespect you in public like we do @Bryan Danielson ?
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch how many times I gotta deal with this, breh?

@Uchiha God you prolly the type a nikka to sit in a drive-thru for an hour for a damn chicken sandwich you never had.
The disconnect is :wow:

Let them eat, preferably on something easily digestible while we cue up the next course. These nikkas, scratch that some of these nikkas like soda and nuggets so let them eat.:mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally watched Suzume.

This breh Makoto Shinkai really is on another level when it comes to animation :wow:

Film was endearing and kept you engaged throughout. At this point I'm thankful either the fame of his films or him just becoming less depressed or less jaded with life have made his films less gun wrenching :obama:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I've been gone for a while, but I've now completely FINISHED LoGH

To be honest it seems like the creators wanted this show off their hands at this point, and were just wrapping everything up as fast as possible. The last couple episodes turned this show into a shakesperian tragedy. If your favorite character was onscreen they were in DANGER. There really was a lot of good times with this anime though. That final sendoff genuinely had me :mjcry: because I've been watching it on and off for so long.

The characters really did evolve over time now that I think of it. Even the narrator evolved, and was lowkey talking shyt about the characters and hinting to blantant spoilers at times. I remember him saying something along the lines of "this decision betrays hilda's normal intelligence" basically calling her a dumbass for some choice she made :heh:

Even if it did have some slower moments after the whole yang wenli thing, I'd still say it has to be one of the GOATs